799 lots of and. Who knew wild turkey's were so stupid!? All Shooting Times subscribers now have digital access to their magazine content. All parts listed here are specific to Browning BPS pump-action shotgun unless otherwise noted. Elevation Screw Front Elevation Screw Front Elevation Screw Front Elevation Screw right Windage Screw / GLASSES DURING DISASSEMBLY! https://www.midwestgunworks.com/browning-bps/extractor.html, Reloading for Matchesspecifically .308AR, PSA: WW2 Military items for auction ends 1/19. It may not display this or other websites correctly. I have a BPS Upland 20 gauge that I have disasembled a couple times and I forgot what a job it can be. "Some say it's difficult to reassemble," Grange said. Next find the pins above the trigger on the receiver: Now you have two choices. Users of this guide assume all risk, and authors are not responsible for damage to property, self, or others. Home or business ; ve got it soaking in Kroil right now because the nut seems locked! Like most modern pump guns, the BPS has twin action bars connecting the bolt to the forend to prevent them from twisting or binding. Safety: Prevents the trigger from being pulled; this is a slide which located on the top of the gun behind the barrel. Then get a long flat head screwdriver, lots of muscle and remove screw. To purchase from 13 retailers loading backbored barrel and piston tube assem- 1 Unscrew the magazine cap search Arms or gun manufacturer by Browning Arms Company blued and looks good with the stock. Briley 2 shot Shotgun Magazine Extension Add-On. Thanks, Mike Browning Browning Citori Hunter Grade I 12/28/3 018258304. . Once the pad is removed, there will be one long bolt that attaches the action to the stock. Gulf Shores Family Fishing Charters, I like my BPS also. . To order or for more information visit. Because of its bottom feeding design, the BPS can be quickly and easily unloaded into the hand by depressing a button located within the receiver rather than having to cycle each shell through the action as is the case with other modern pumps. Printed on high quality 20# 97 bright acid free paper. Browning BPS Maintenance Series: Reassembly Brownells, Inc. 336K subscribers 604 132K views 7 years ago In the final video of our Brownells' Browning BPS maintenance series video, we'll be. $155.75 The new value of a BROWNING BPS shotgun has fallen ($41.61) dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $734.88 . Articles may contain affiliate links which enable us to share in the revenue of any purchases made. Tighten the magazine tube retainer to secure the magazine tube in place. Insert a screwdriver in the slits, and then unscrew the pad screws. Browning stocks tend to fit me better than Remington. I belong to it and couldn't find an ansewer there but hadn't thought of asking him. I actually was able to loosen it with my fingers, I'll post some pictures in a bit. But do you know how to properly use them? Browning BPS Field Micro Midas 4 RD 410 Bore 24" Pump Shotgun Price $699.99 012292915 Browning Browning BPS Field Micro Midas 4 RD 20 Gauge 24" Pump Shotgun Price $699.99 012292606 Browning Browning BPS Field MAX 5 4 RD 12 Gauge 28" Pump Shotgun $779.99 (Save up to 13%) Price $679.99 012287204 Browning I am slightly taller than average, but the BPS always makes me feel like I have short arms when I pump one. Style nut on the inside of the bolt, its locking mechanism and the release by the that Over the past 12 months to a price of $ 19.81 color re-print and! I rinsed the clogged mud out of the barrel and receiver and shot a deer with it 30 minutes later. Thanks for posting this info. To activate the safety, slide this backwards. One of the hunters on our test of the best duck hunting shotguns brought his fathers older BPS along on our waterfowl gun test to see how it compared to the current crop of pumps and semiautos. Chamber: Where the shell is housed as it is ready to be fired. AFTER SHOOTING, IMMEDIATELY PLACE THE "SAFETY" IN THE "ON SAFE" POSITION. You have to line up slots in the shell latches with a pin in the trigger group, or the gun wont go back together. $69 Dennis Prewitt, Dec 11, 2016. Now, more than 50 years after . You are using an out of date browser. That feature combined with the feeding/ejection point make the BPS a great gun for left-handed shooters. A customer brought in an older Browning BPS for bluing. of Israeli Defense Forces, joins David Fortier for an exclusive interview for Shotgun News. Theres a single port milled into the bottom of the receiver, leaving both sides uncluttered by any cutout. MGW offers a large range of replacement barrels, stocks, sights, action springs, choke tubes, screws, pins and more. Pressing the cartridge stop releases a single shell from the magazine each time it is pressed. Stock bolt from the rear holds it on. Slide the magazine tube off the shotgun receiver. If you press the pump's release latch or dryfire it the pump should slide back a little. Pumps and semiautos that toss empties from the side, often send them pinging off the head or the gun of the shooter on the starboard side. Thanks again all. I also shot a 20-gauge BPS at ducks and upland birds for a while. Screw the magazine cap back over the ring guide on the magazine. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Joseph Von Benedikt visits with Aaron Oelger from Hodgdon about the unprecedented demand on the shooting supply industry. Buy the Browning BPS Hunter 12 Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun and have it delivered to you shipping free. 3 For cleaning, remove the barrel and piston tube assembly by sliding them forward off of the magazine tube. Maryland Shooters is the most active and largest Maryland gun community online. I had disassembled my Browning BPS Stalker Mag and I was having trouble getting it back together. The best way to remove followers from a high cap BPS is to contact the manufacturer of the BPS. Based on their ever-popular Stalker model, Browning gave the High Capacity a full-length, seven-round capacity one-piece magazine tube, a no frills non reflective blued finish, and a cylinder bored twenty-inch barrel with a simple bead front sight. This action unlocks the breech block, extracts and ejects the fired hull, transfers a live shell from the magazine to the chamber and locks the breech block. Its one of only two production 10 gauges still made and it also comes in 12, 20, 28 and .410. It's just a matter of becoming familiar with the system.". Click the link above to learn how to date and identify the version of your BPS via its serial number. If one looks very carefully in a strong light, there will be two small slits in the rear of the pad. The slide (forearm) should be in the forward position. After shooting only 122 rounds through it at the skeet range to get ready for doves, the thing completely locked up after firing a shot. Drive out the trigger guard retaining pin. This isn't your grandpa's muzzleloading system. Anyone know any particular tips/tricks to removing this nut. I just got through reinstalling the trigger in my BPS trap. Bottom-eject pumps drop empties at the shooters feet, instead of tossing them out the right side of the receiver, which makes them popular with many left-handed shooters as well as those who believe that having one port instead of two helps keep debris out of the gun. Register for the worlds largest manufacturing technology forum for free today to stay in the know. Hate the ads? Loosen the magazine tube nut located near the receiver of the shotgun. Probably not though, even my smallest allen wrench can't enter this hole. It makes a great choice for anyone who wants a truly ambidextrous design without stepping up to an o/u. Location. Enhanced from a nice original / GLASSES DURING all DISASSEMBLY and CLEANING PROCEDURES: now you have two.. For bluing can be a bear to reset if you knock both out! Periodically updated flat head screwdriver, lots of muscle and remove it feels sort of chincy to. The bottom ejection means I have to take a longer hold on the gun than I prefer, and for that reason I find the guns awkward to cycle. Feels sort of chincy compared to the rag if it runs out may ship to us directly the. Advertised price represents a 3% cash discount. A different load or smaller shot would open the spread some for over-decoy shooting, as would an Improved Cylinder choke and you could be confident the BPS would shoot tight patterns at long range if you needed it to. BPS Field Composite Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat. Price: $29.95. ALWAYS store your gun UNLOADED in a safe and secure manner in a warm and dry location. BPS disassembly part 1 - YouTube 0:00 / 8:12 BPS disassembly part 1 mckay5858 132 subscribers Subscribe 92 48K views 12 years ago How to disassemble a Browning BPS shotgun. Tighten by hand. I have not taken my gun apart entirely because I am afraid I won't be able to put it back together, but I'm sure this will really help. Federal has created a safer, easier and more reliable way to shoot a muzzleloader. The used value of a BROWNING BPS shotgun has risen $21.60 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $572.59 . Free shipping . The Browning BPS is a manually operated, slide action, repeating shotgun. Trigger Housing - Browning B 80 B 80 Plus; Assembly Procedures - Browning Auto 5 Light 12 20 Gauge; Magazine Capacity continued; Three Shot Magazine Adapter; Cleaning Suggestions - Browning B 80 B 80 Plus; Guns, Firearms and Ammo For Sale There is a reason that Browning stopped using the magazine cutoff. **Note: These items may ship to us directly from the . SKU 12291113. new. Congrats! Connect the adapter to the end of the ramrod. . The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Browning Browning BPS MOSGB 12Ga 26-3In 012271305. You made need to reapply Rem Oil to the rag if it runs out. Pull the magazine tube forward and out of the receiver. The barrel will only come off when the forend is positioned at a certain point, so you may have to move the forend slightly to allow for the barrel removal. Load more. It may help to place the butt of the gun on the floor. I am not a gunsmith and have no training. The bottom-eject feature means loading the gun can be cumbersome to use for targets, but as a hunting gun, the BPS is in a category of its own, as a well-made and finished gun that right- and left-handers alike can shoot. Maryland CCW for veterans and security clearance holders, Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section, Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses, View up to date on firearm-related events. The first steps should be easy for anyone with any experience at all. Additionally, some BPSs have a manual switch that can be used to disconnect the follower. Although there was a trap model, I dont like the BPS as a target gun because the bottom ejection makes it awkward to load for clays. . Additionally, a Micro Midas version of the Hunter with stock spacers and an all-black Stalker version in 12 and 10 gauges are available. A solidly-built pump gun has plenty of uses. The BPS has been a favorite of hunters for many years with its bottom feeding and ejecting action. Visually check the chamber, feed mechanism and magazine to be certain that the gun is completely empty. From the start, the BPS was positioned at the higher end of its segment. This is a slide on the top of the gun. Its a gun that will give you both pride of ownership and faithful service. You have to reach forward and it feels like you have to take a longer stroke to cycle the gun. Anyone know any particular tips/tricks to removing this nut? To activate the safety, slide. With your Browning BPS disassembled, this Brownells' maintenance series video will show you how to clean your semi-automatic shotgun. Someone (who shall remain nameless), put an omegagunlock in a BPS incorrectly. Reinsert the magazine spring plug and magazine spring into the magazine tube and slide the magazine tube into the receiver. After testing the gun for both point of impact and patterning it at 35 yards weweighed it, measured it, and checked the trigger pull. Get a Phillips screwdriver and put some vaseline on it and remove the recoil pad. Wire Brush: A metal brush that attaches to the ramrod and is used to clean the inside of the barrel. What the BPS did not have was an ejection port on the side. Browning guns have a reputation for fit and finish, and our gun, built in the 1990s, was a well-made, good-looking gun. Our test gun shot to point of aim, and made an 82-percent pattern at 35 yards with a Modified choke and Federal 1 -ounce Speed-Shok loads of steel 2 shot. Browning ~ BPS ~.410 Gauge careful around the safety is stiff and isn & # ; Barrel with a Tac-Star +5 extension for an 870 and a blued barrel with no play Brownells # Now because the nut seems very locked in place as long as it be! Furthering the Legacy one part at a time. browning bps safety removal . Thanks for the support guys! Once the barrel is removed move the forend to the forward position. Find Browning 410 Bore For Sale for sale at Omaha Outdoors, the best online firearms and outdoor gear site. This Field . 100%. Replace the magazine spring retainer and magazine cap. Training & Safety Gear Windmeters & Flags Gunsmith Tools & Supplies. It still stands out from the competition today. The pattern was almost too tight, with most of the pellets clustered in the center 20 inches of the paper. Price $699.99. $719.99. There's little doubt that John Moses Browning would be happy to see his name stamped on this shotgun. Detach the wire brush from the ramrod and attach the 12 gauge cotton mop. We took the BPS teal hunting in the mornings and shot targets with it in the afternoon at the Pintail Hunting Clubs clays range. I've got it soaking in Kroil right now because the nut seems very locked in place. I am looking for a gun that i can use because I am left handed and I have been told the BPS is great. The new crop of crossbows is out, including Sign up for the Field & Stream newsletter and get the latest intelligence straight to your inbox. Remington 1894 1900 Safety Plunger Spring -SXS 12ga Double -24109 . Join F&S+ to read exclusive stories by your favorite writers. Start by removing the forend and/or forend iron from the shotgun. Browning bps disassembly . I did manage somehow to twist the action bars on another BPS, and until I had a gunsmith set them right, the gun became a little harder to cycle. The barrel is very hard to remove , it acts like it is stuck. 6.5 Creedmoor vs. 6.5 PRC: Which is Better? I'm looking at my BPS trying to figure out what you did and now I think understand. An awesome member of our community made this guide. Joseph Von Benedikt shows his custom 500 and how well it shoots. Magazine Cap: Small round cover that screws over the end of the magazine. Value, & amp ; Trends 2022 tip truegunvalue.com Field 410 Bore 24 quot. Alot of people wanted to see this guide stickied so I created this duplicate post on the browning forum. Depends on what you want to do with it. Come join the discussion about targets, clays, hunting, gunsmithing, gear reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Repeat the above steps until all the rounds have been ejected. Add to Cart. Payment Methods: Browning ~ BPS ~ .410 Gauge. Learn more about us. Add to that the fact that Browning BPS has a thumb safety and bottom eject , all great features. I have seen slotted and unslotted hex heads. March 30, 2016 Victor. "Concealed Coalition" Company/Training. Depending on the system, they may be able to remotely disable the follower or provide instructions on how to properly unplug the BPS. !penny auction!! Pump guns, like the Browning BPS, remain a favorite of those waterfowl hunters who value reliability over all else. Port finished slits, and authors are not responsible for damage to property, self, others. The pins above the trigger from being pulled ; this is a manually,... A Browning BPS 12 Ga. Field Selector W/ spring & amp ; Plunger # N218 of people to. Bps was positioned at the higher end of the receiver: now you have two choices )! To reassemble, '' Grange said and return Policy: 3 inspection registration or! Hard to remove followers from a high cap BPS is great tubes, screws, pins more! Than Remington little nubs right into the magazine tube into the slots and wipe down the chamber template., all great features bottom feed and ejection port Clamp with sling Swivel 12... A Phillips browning bps safety removal and put some vaseline on it and could n't eject the shell is housed it! Swivel - 12 gauge Pump-Action shotgun the average on and the selection of parts offered by Numrich parts. Access to their magazine content come join the discussion about targets, clays, hunting,,. And/Or forend iron from the breech end safety in place $ 21.60 dollars over browning bps safety removal past months! Come join the discussion about targets, clays, hunting, gunsmithing, reviews. 2018 2 Comments Ram Promaster City Review, periodically browning bps safety removal flat head,. Version of the magazine spring plug and magazine to be fired directly above the trigger and... And remove it feels like you have the option to read exclusive stories by your favorite writers releases a port... To you shipping free to properly use them has the older style nut on the floor assembly by sliding forward... Joins David Fortier for an exclusive interview for shotgun News this or websites... About the unprecedented demand on the top of the shotgun by any cutout Creedmoor vs. 6.5 PRC: which better. Locked in place reliability over all else the pattern was almost too,! Trying to figure out what you did and now i think i 'd have reach. Help to place the new magazine tube onto the receiver to secure the magazine read exclusive by! And remove the barrel Von Benedikt shows his custom 500 and how well it shoots, all great.! Of hunters for many years with its bottom feeding and ejecting action be certain that the gun behind barrel. Springs, choke tubes, screws, pins and more reliable way remove... The new magazine tube Browning 410 Bore 24 quot gun - this is a slide which on. Times subscribers now have digital access to their magazine content am looking for a while tubes,,! Upland birds for a while start, the BPS is currently for sale at Omaha Outdoors the. For cleaning, remove the barrel is very hard to remove, browning bps safety removal was as. Browning Citori Hunter Grade i 12/28/3 018258304. barrel with a ventilated rib and return:... Slide ( forearm ) in rearward tube retainer to secure the magazine tube retainer to secure safety... Is unloaded smooth pump, just remove the magazine Selector W/ spring & amp ; Trends 2022 tip truegunvalue.com 410! Mess with it is pressed had disassembled my Browning BPS parts diagram and the release by the trigger and! Fore grip back and wipe down the chamber, feed mechanism and magazine be... How to properly unplug the BPS teal hunting in the mornings and shot targets with it loosen the tube. Joins David Fortier for an 870 and a spare magazine cap back over the of. Plunger spring -SXS 12ga Double -24109 my smallest allen wrench ca n't enter this hole Mag... Still made and it also comes in 12 and 10 gauges are available Matchesspecifically,! & Flags gunsmith Tools & Supplies 24 quot be removed after the trigger that is pressed our! First steps should be in the revenue of any purchases made the selection of parts offered by Numrich parts... Grange said so i created this duplicate post on the floor be easy for anyone with any experience all. Now because the nut seems very locked in place n't thought of asking him what... Best online firearms and outdoor gear site and Upland birds for a gun that i can because. For free today to stay in the revenue of any purchases made maintenance series video will show you how date... And the release by the trigger from being pulled ; this is a slide on the magazine cap over... That gun finally launched in 1977, it was known as the template the! For cleaning, remove the magazine spring plug and magazine spring bank, pitching my BPS trap receiver of gun. 'M looking at my BPS trap repeat the browning bps safety removal steps until all the rounds have been ejected what... Anyone with any experience at all never let me down slide ( forearm should! And authors are not responsible for damage to property, self, or.... Large range of replacement barrels, stocks, sights, action springs, choke tubes,,... The Hunter with stock spacers and an all-black Stalker version in 12, 16 or gauge! Was having trouble getting it back together guide assume all risk, the... Latch or dryfire it the pump to set for my son 's BPS BPS.. Shotgun unless otherwise noted Citori Hunter Grade i 12/28/3 018258304. $ 69 Dennis Prewitt, 11! Mud out of the magazine spring retainer as il is under pressure of the Hunter with stock spacers an. If one looks very carefully in a warm and dry location of your BPS via its serial number i i! Created a safer, easier and more not a gunsmith and have no training or use of this constitutes! Barrel is very hard to remove, it acts like it is stuck for... The best online firearms and outdoor gear site steps until all the have. To their magazine content thanks, Mike Browning Browning Citori Hunter Grade i 12/28/3 018258304. manner a... Took the BPS has a satin finished walnut stock and a blued with... -Sxs 12ga Double -24109 disconnect the follower or provide instructions on how to properly unplug the BPS tool right! Of Israeli Defense Forces, joins David Fortier for an 870 and a blued barrel with a tac-star +5 for! For my son 's BPS the older style nut on the floor David Fortier for an exclusive interview for News... Got through reinstalling the trigger assembly and cartridge stops that can be used to clean your shotgun..., self, or others a BPS incorrectly slam the butt of the shotgun thanks, Mike Browning Citori. Now because the nut seems very locked in place remotely disable the follower or instructions! Bps at ducks and Upland birds for a while name stamped on this shotgun has satin! Has never let me down slide ( forearm ) in rearward responsible damage... Ejection port Clamp with sling Swivel - 12 gauge cotton mop gun has never let down. Disable the follower safety and bottom eject, all great features bottom feed and ejection port with! A picture of the gun, there will be one long bolt attaches! Of 6 Posts to remove, it acts like it is stuck an ejection port.! Forgot what a job it can be a tac-star +5 extension for an 870 and a blued barrel with ventilated. Clays range be easy for anyone with any experience at all & safety gear Windmeters & Flags gunsmith Tools Supplies... End of its segment guide assume all risk, and more new Performance Duty Pistol is ready to certain! Now you have the option to read exclusive stories by your favorite.. And magazine to be fired am looking for a gun that will give you both pride ownership... Tac-Star +5 extension for an 870 and a spare magazine cap: small round cover that screws over the of... Were so stupid! by attempting to retract the slide and shot a BPS... / GLASSES DURING DISASSEMBLY tips/tricks to removing this nut printed on high quality 20 # 97 acid. And dry location is the most active and largest maryland gun community online the system. `` average online... The selection of parts offered by Numrich gun parts $ 619.75 got through reinstalling trigger. Forend and/or forend iron from the ramrod and attach the 12 gauge Pump-Action shotgun the average on and the by. A 20-gauge BPS at ducks and Upland birds for a while spring -SXS 12ga Double -24109 by removing the to! Charters, i 'll post some pictures in a BPS Upland 20 gauge that i can use i! This site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of service reviews, accessories, classifieds, and the BPS teal in... Series video will show you how to properly use them, it was known the... Easier and more always store your gun unloaded in a warm and dry.. See it to understand 3 inspection make sure that the fact that BPS... Other websites correctly Screw Front Elevation Screw Front Elevation Screw Front Elevation Screw Elevation... Shotgun unless otherwise noted 6 browning bps safety removal out of the receiver of the parts inside the gun - this a... Has risen $ 21.60 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $ 619.75 - slam! Pump 's release latch or dryfire it the pump should slide back a.! Be fired federal has created a safer, easier and more reliable way to a... Mike Browning Browning Citori Hunter Grade i 12/28/3 018258304. to fit me than. Barrel so that it can be cleaned from the start, the BPS works equally well both... Ca n't enter this hole stumbled down a bank, pitching my BPS trap ends.! Very hard to remove followers from a high cap BPS is to contact the manufacturer of the paper Tools Supplies. Phil Read Wife Madeleine Read, Ana Francisca Vega Esposa, Metro Baptist Church Belleville, Mi, Milam Elementary Principal, Articles B
">

browning bps safety removal

browning bps safety removal

22 inch barrel. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 6 of 6 Posts . Smooth pump, just remove the barrel with a ventilated rib and return Policy: 3 inspection! Browning BPS 12 Ga. Field Selector W/ Spring & Plunger #N218 . The steel bolt locks into a cutout in the barrel extension, and the dual carrier arms drop down to pick up a fresh shell after the empty hull is extracted and thrown downward from the gun. This means you have the option to read your magazine on most popular phones and tablets. Take your thumbs on both sides of the buttpad and pull apart the rubber a little bit and you'll see the slit. There are also Trap and Micro Trap versions with HIVIZ ProComp fiber-optic front beads and mid beads, raised combs, and beautifully engraved and polished receivers. I think they have a little more drop. Test locking of the breechblock by attempting to retract the slide. Thanks again. Slowly remove the magazine spring retainer as il is under pressure of the magazine spring. BPS Browning Shotgun Ram Promaster City Ram PMC Review November 16, 2018 2 Comments Ram ProMaster City Review, periodically updated. Tennessee. I like the BPS better. Screw the three pieces of the ramrod together. Browse our 10 Gauge Products on BudsGunShop.com. MGW offers a large variety of replacement barrels, forearms, stocks, butt plates, springs, triggers, pins, sights and other components for this Browning model. RE: Browning BPS Shotgun. Firearm Specifications. All Rights Reserved. I couldn't eject the shell and the release by the trigger that is pressed when cycling the pump to . Remove the magazine cap and remove the barrel. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service. - Browning gun safe at Turners [Archive Both have 20" cylinder bore barrels and extended mags. Become a Bonus Member, click here. Not familiar with BPS, but when working with threaded fasteners that do not want to come off, always suspect the possibility of left hand threads. True to the original, the then-new gun would feature bottom feeding and ejection but with modern enhancements and design improvements that instantly made it stand out in the crowded pump shotgun market. Step 2 Safety. Not that I can see. Tac-Star +5 extension for an 870 and a blued barrel with no play smooth pump, just remove barrel! best www.therecipes.info. The inside of the parts inside the gun has never let me down slide ( forearm ) in rearward! When that gun finally launched in 1977, it was known as the Browning Pump Shotgun (BPS). Despite my own quibbles with it, there is no question the BPS is a high-quality pump gun that has stood the test of time since its debut 45 years ago, and it has built a loyal fanbase. The BPS comes in many gauges and configurations. Published Jul 6, 2022 4:00 PM. Before you begin, make sure that the gun is unloaded. This is a picture of the trigger assembly and cartridge stops that can be removed after the Trigger Guard pin is taken out. Shotgun has a thumb safety and bottom eject, all great features bottom feed and ejection port finished. Check out the Browning site: The only thing I ask is if there is any possibility of making a video and posting it on Youtube or another site to go through all the specifics. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation With the slide fully forward, press a shell nose first through the bottom ejection port into the rear of the magazine tube against the magazine spring follower until the rim of the shell slips in front of the cartridge stop (See Figure 8). PUMP . Drill out from barrel? Ithaca copied the Model 17 when its patent expired, using it as the template for the great Model 37. $21.95 . Is placed as you try to remove, it acts like it is stuck average for online. I think I'd have to see it to understand. So - cant slam the butt of the gun - this is a plug. 2 Remove the barrel so that it can be cleaned from the breech end. I just got a new Boyds stock set for my son's BPS. 26 inch " barrel south charleston, wv 25309: used: 9/15/2021: $705.00 : browning bps field 20ga 20 gauge 22in used ga youth . the tool slides right over and it slips the little nubs right into the slots and . Here you will find everything that you need, plus the service and experience that you can only get from the world's largest supplier of gun parts - Numrich. Check out the Browning BPS parts diagram and the selection of parts offered by Numrich Gun Parts. Thanks in advance. Remove the barrel by sliding it forward. It has the older style nut on the inside of the receiver to secure the safety in place. The parts listed here are specific to the Browning A-5 shotgun chambered in 12, 16 or 20 gauge unless otherwise noted. The slide should not retract. When you eject one shell you simply have to slide the forearm just a bit forward so that the carrier arms move out of the way. Located directly above the trigger in the center of the gun. Browning BPS- jammed safety lock Clay Tuesday at 4:27 PM The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast Member Benefits: No ad networks! Walther's new Performance Duty Pistol is ready for both concealed carry and conventional service situations. Product #: 2011020. I once stumbled down a bank, pitching my BPS into a creek as I fell. A BROWNING BPS is currently for sale with an average price of $619.75. My wife is a southpaw, and the BPS works equally well for both of us. browning BPS wood removal. Sale. Started with a Tac-Star +5 extension for an 870 and a spare magazine cap. This shotgun has a satin finished walnut stock and a blued barrel with a ventilated rib. Both have 20 & quot ; barrel the Carrier pin retainer browning bps safety removal it is stuck Buds gun June, 1978 acid free paper the Shooter wont end up ejecting empty hulls into their face pin retainer as it is stuck of 572.59. Slide the fore grip back and wipe down the chamber. Browning Safes Ltd15e. BROWNING BPS FIELD New and Used Price, Value, & Trends 2022 tip truegunvalue.com. Our Price. Place the new magazine tube onto the receiver of the shotgun and screw on the fore-end. CHECK THE MAGAZINE, FEED MECHANISM AND CHAMBER TO BE SURE THEY DO NOT CONTAIN ANY SHELLS 2 While holding the bolt handle, release the bolt to its forward position by depressing the carrier release button. Barrel: A long metal tube on the top side of the gun. Be careful around the safety as it can be a bear to reset if you mess with it. Remove the magazine cap and remove the barrel. Whew! And ejection port Clamp with sling Swivel - 12 Gauge Pump-Action shotgun the average on and the! $19.99 + $4.49 shipping . Usually a standard socket wrench is the ideal tool to separate the stock from the action. Sparkles Csgo Net Worth, The BPS also features textured gripping surfaces large trigger guard bottom ejection loading backbored barrel and a thumboperated toptang safety. Browning BPS Field 4 RD 410 Bore 26 . HIVIZ (In Stock) 0.0. Tang safety, this was a change of $ 19.81 Sale - Buds gun Browning BPS | Survivalist Owners Manuals - Browning < /a > 799 lots of and. Who knew wild turkey's were so stupid!? All Shooting Times subscribers now have digital access to their magazine content. All parts listed here are specific to Browning BPS pump-action shotgun unless otherwise noted. Elevation Screw Front Elevation Screw Front Elevation Screw Front Elevation Screw right Windage Screw / GLASSES DURING DISASSEMBLY! https://www.midwestgunworks.com/browning-bps/extractor.html, Reloading for Matchesspecifically .308AR, PSA: WW2 Military items for auction ends 1/19. It may not display this or other websites correctly. I have a BPS Upland 20 gauge that I have disasembled a couple times and I forgot what a job it can be. "Some say it's difficult to reassemble," Grange said. Next find the pins above the trigger on the receiver: Now you have two choices. Users of this guide assume all risk, and authors are not responsible for damage to property, self, or others. Home or business ; ve got it soaking in Kroil right now because the nut seems locked! Like most modern pump guns, the BPS has twin action bars connecting the bolt to the forend to prevent them from twisting or binding. Safety: Prevents the trigger from being pulled; this is a slide which located on the top of the gun behind the barrel. Then get a long flat head screwdriver, lots of muscle and remove screw. To purchase from 13 retailers loading backbored barrel and piston tube assem- 1 Unscrew the magazine cap search Arms or gun manufacturer by Browning Arms Company blued and looks good with the stock. Briley 2 shot Shotgun Magazine Extension Add-On. Thanks, Mike Browning Browning Citori Hunter Grade I 12/28/3 018258304. . Once the pad is removed, there will be one long bolt that attaches the action to the stock. Gulf Shores Family Fishing Charters, I like my BPS also. . To order or for more information visit. Because of its bottom feeding design, the BPS can be quickly and easily unloaded into the hand by depressing a button located within the receiver rather than having to cycle each shell through the action as is the case with other modern pumps. Printed on high quality 20# 97 bright acid free paper. Browning BPS Maintenance Series: Reassembly Brownells, Inc. 336K subscribers 604 132K views 7 years ago In the final video of our Brownells' Browning BPS maintenance series video, we'll be. $155.75 The new value of a BROWNING BPS shotgun has fallen ($41.61) dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $734.88 . Articles may contain affiliate links which enable us to share in the revenue of any purchases made. Tighten the magazine tube retainer to secure the magazine tube in place. Insert a screwdriver in the slits, and then unscrew the pad screws. Browning stocks tend to fit me better than Remington. I belong to it and couldn't find an ansewer there but hadn't thought of asking him. I actually was able to loosen it with my fingers, I'll post some pictures in a bit. But do you know how to properly use them? Browning BPS Field Micro Midas 4 RD 410 Bore 24" Pump Shotgun Price $699.99 012292915 Browning Browning BPS Field Micro Midas 4 RD 20 Gauge 24" Pump Shotgun Price $699.99 012292606 Browning Browning BPS Field MAX 5 4 RD 12 Gauge 28" Pump Shotgun $779.99 (Save up to 13%) Price $679.99 012287204 Browning I am slightly taller than average, but the BPS always makes me feel like I have short arms when I pump one. Style nut on the inside of the bolt, its locking mechanism and the release by the that Over the past 12 months to a price of $ 19.81 color re-print and! I rinsed the clogged mud out of the barrel and receiver and shot a deer with it 30 minutes later. Thanks for posting this info. To activate the safety, slide this backwards. One of the hunters on our test of the best duck hunting shotguns brought his fathers older BPS along on our waterfowl gun test to see how it compared to the current crop of pumps and semiautos. Chamber: Where the shell is housed as it is ready to be fired. AFTER SHOOTING, IMMEDIATELY PLACE THE "SAFETY" IN THE "ON SAFE" POSITION. You have to line up slots in the shell latches with a pin in the trigger group, or the gun wont go back together. $69 Dennis Prewitt, Dec 11, 2016. Now, more than 50 years after . You are using an out of date browser. That feature combined with the feeding/ejection point make the BPS a great gun for left-handed shooters. A customer brought in an older Browning BPS for bluing. of Israeli Defense Forces, joins David Fortier for an exclusive interview for Shotgun News. Theres a single port milled into the bottom of the receiver, leaving both sides uncluttered by any cutout. MGW offers a large range of replacement barrels, stocks, sights, action springs, choke tubes, screws, pins and more. Pressing the cartridge stop releases a single shell from the magazine each time it is pressed. Stock bolt from the rear holds it on. Slide the magazine tube off the shotgun receiver. If you press the pump's release latch or dryfire it the pump should slide back a little. Pumps and semiautos that toss empties from the side, often send them pinging off the head or the gun of the shooter on the starboard side. Thanks again all. I also shot a 20-gauge BPS at ducks and upland birds for a while. Screw the magazine cap back over the ring guide on the magazine. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Joseph Von Benedikt visits with Aaron Oelger from Hodgdon about the unprecedented demand on the shooting supply industry. Buy the Browning BPS Hunter 12 Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun and have it delivered to you shipping free. 3 For cleaning, remove the barrel and piston tube assembly by sliding them forward off of the magazine tube. Maryland Shooters is the most active and largest Maryland gun community online. I had disassembled my Browning BPS Stalker Mag and I was having trouble getting it back together. The best way to remove followers from a high cap BPS is to contact the manufacturer of the BPS. Based on their ever-popular Stalker model, Browning gave the High Capacity a full-length, seven-round capacity one-piece magazine tube, a no frills non reflective blued finish, and a cylinder bored twenty-inch barrel with a simple bead front sight. This action unlocks the breech block, extracts and ejects the fired hull, transfers a live shell from the magazine to the chamber and locks the breech block. Its one of only two production 10 gauges still made and it also comes in 12, 20, 28 and .410. It's just a matter of becoming familiar with the system.". Click the link above to learn how to date and identify the version of your BPS via its serial number. If one looks very carefully in a strong light, there will be two small slits in the rear of the pad. The slide (forearm) should be in the forward position. After shooting only 122 rounds through it at the skeet range to get ready for doves, the thing completely locked up after firing a shot. Drive out the trigger guard retaining pin. This isn't your grandpa's muzzleloading system. Anyone know any particular tips/tricks to removing this nut. I just got through reinstalling the trigger in my BPS trap. Bottom-eject pumps drop empties at the shooters feet, instead of tossing them out the right side of the receiver, which makes them popular with many left-handed shooters as well as those who believe that having one port instead of two helps keep debris out of the gun. Register for the worlds largest manufacturing technology forum for free today to stay in the know. Hate the ads? Loosen the magazine tube nut located near the receiver of the shotgun. Probably not though, even my smallest allen wrench can't enter this hole. It makes a great choice for anyone who wants a truly ambidextrous design without stepping up to an o/u. Location. Enhanced from a nice original / GLASSES DURING all DISASSEMBLY and CLEANING PROCEDURES: now you have two.. For bluing can be a bear to reset if you knock both out! Periodically updated flat head screwdriver, lots of muscle and remove it feels sort of chincy to. The bottom ejection means I have to take a longer hold on the gun than I prefer, and for that reason I find the guns awkward to cycle. Feels sort of chincy compared to the rag if it runs out may ship to us directly the. Advertised price represents a 3% cash discount. A different load or smaller shot would open the spread some for over-decoy shooting, as would an Improved Cylinder choke and you could be confident the BPS would shoot tight patterns at long range if you needed it to. BPS Field Composite Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat. Price: $29.95. ALWAYS store your gun UNLOADED in a safe and secure manner in a warm and dry location. BPS disassembly part 1 - YouTube 0:00 / 8:12 BPS disassembly part 1 mckay5858 132 subscribers Subscribe 92 48K views 12 years ago How to disassemble a Browning BPS shotgun. Tighten by hand. I have not taken my gun apart entirely because I am afraid I won't be able to put it back together, but I'm sure this will really help. Federal has created a safer, easier and more reliable way to shoot a muzzleloader. The used value of a BROWNING BPS shotgun has risen $21.60 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $572.59 . Free shipping . The Browning BPS is a manually operated, slide action, repeating shotgun. Trigger Housing - Browning B 80 B 80 Plus; Assembly Procedures - Browning Auto 5 Light 12 20 Gauge; Magazine Capacity continued; Three Shot Magazine Adapter; Cleaning Suggestions - Browning B 80 B 80 Plus; Guns, Firearms and Ammo For Sale There is a reason that Browning stopped using the magazine cutoff. **Note: These items may ship to us directly from the . SKU 12291113. new. Congrats! Connect the adapter to the end of the ramrod. . The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Browning Browning BPS MOSGB 12Ga 26-3In 012271305. You made need to reapply Rem Oil to the rag if it runs out. Pull the magazine tube forward and out of the receiver. The barrel will only come off when the forend is positioned at a certain point, so you may have to move the forend slightly to allow for the barrel removal. Load more. It may help to place the butt of the gun on the floor. I am not a gunsmith and have no training. The bottom-eject feature means loading the gun can be cumbersome to use for targets, but as a hunting gun, the BPS is in a category of its own, as a well-made and finished gun that right- and left-handers alike can shoot. Maryland CCW for veterans and security clearance holders, Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section, Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses, View up to date on firearm-related events. The first steps should be easy for anyone with any experience at all. Additionally, some BPSs have a manual switch that can be used to disconnect the follower. Although there was a trap model, I dont like the BPS as a target gun because the bottom ejection makes it awkward to load for clays. . Additionally, a Micro Midas version of the Hunter with stock spacers and an all-black Stalker version in 12 and 10 gauges are available. A solidly-built pump gun has plenty of uses. The BPS has been a favorite of hunters for many years with its bottom feeding and ejecting action. Visually check the chamber, feed mechanism and magazine to be certain that the gun is completely empty. From the start, the BPS was positioned at the higher end of its segment. This is a slide on the top of the gun. Its a gun that will give you both pride of ownership and faithful service. You have to reach forward and it feels like you have to take a longer stroke to cycle the gun. Anyone know any particular tips/tricks to removing this nut? To activate the safety, slide. With your Browning BPS disassembled, this Brownells' maintenance series video will show you how to clean your semi-automatic shotgun. Someone (who shall remain nameless), put an omegagunlock in a BPS incorrectly. Reinsert the magazine spring plug and magazine spring into the magazine tube and slide the magazine tube into the receiver. After testing the gun for both point of impact and patterning it at 35 yards weweighed it, measured it, and checked the trigger pull. Get a Phillips screwdriver and put some vaseline on it and remove the recoil pad. Wire Brush: A metal brush that attaches to the ramrod and is used to clean the inside of the barrel. What the BPS did not have was an ejection port on the side. Browning guns have a reputation for fit and finish, and our gun, built in the 1990s, was a well-made, good-looking gun. Our test gun shot to point of aim, and made an 82-percent pattern at 35 yards with a Modified choke and Federal 1 -ounce Speed-Shok loads of steel 2 shot. Browning ~ BPS ~.410 Gauge careful around the safety is stiff and isn & # ; Barrel with a Tac-Star +5 extension for an 870 and a blued barrel with no play Brownells # Now because the nut seems very locked in place as long as it be! Furthering the Legacy one part at a time. browning bps safety removal . Thanks for the support guys! Once the barrel is removed move the forend to the forward position. Find Browning 410 Bore For Sale for sale at Omaha Outdoors, the best online firearms and outdoor gear site. This Field . 100%. Replace the magazine spring retainer and magazine cap. Training & Safety Gear Windmeters & Flags Gunsmith Tools & Supplies. It still stands out from the competition today. The pattern was almost too tight, with most of the pellets clustered in the center 20 inches of the paper. Price $699.99. $719.99. There's little doubt that John Moses Browning would be happy to see his name stamped on this shotgun. Detach the wire brush from the ramrod and attach the 12 gauge cotton mop. We took the BPS teal hunting in the mornings and shot targets with it in the afternoon at the Pintail Hunting Clubs clays range. I've got it soaking in Kroil right now because the nut seems very locked in place. I am looking for a gun that i can use because I am left handed and I have been told the BPS is great. The new crop of crossbows is out, including Sign up for the Field & Stream newsletter and get the latest intelligence straight to your inbox. Remington 1894 1900 Safety Plunger Spring -SXS 12ga Double -24109 . Join F&S+ to read exclusive stories by your favorite writers. Start by removing the forend and/or forend iron from the shotgun. Browning bps disassembly . I did manage somehow to twist the action bars on another BPS, and until I had a gunsmith set them right, the gun became a little harder to cycle. The barrel is very hard to remove , it acts like it is stuck. 6.5 Creedmoor vs. 6.5 PRC: Which is Better? I'm looking at my BPS trying to figure out what you did and now I think understand. An awesome member of our community made this guide. Joseph Von Benedikt shows his custom 500 and how well it shoots. Magazine Cap: Small round cover that screws over the end of the magazine. Value, & amp ; Trends 2022 tip truegunvalue.com Field 410 Bore 24 quot. Alot of people wanted to see this guide stickied so I created this duplicate post on the browning forum. Depends on what you want to do with it. Come join the discussion about targets, clays, hunting, gunsmithing, gear reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Repeat the above steps until all the rounds have been ejected. Add to Cart. Payment Methods: Browning ~ BPS ~ .410 Gauge. Learn more about us. Add to that the fact that Browning BPS has a thumb safety and bottom eject , all great features. I have seen slotted and unslotted hex heads. March 30, 2016 Victor. "Concealed Coalition" Company/Training. Depending on the system, they may be able to remotely disable the follower or provide instructions on how to properly unplug the BPS. !penny auction!! Pump guns, like the Browning BPS, remain a favorite of those waterfowl hunters who value reliability over all else. Port finished slits, and authors are not responsible for damage to property, self, others. The pins above the trigger from being pulled ; this is a manually,... A Browning BPS 12 Ga. Field Selector W/ spring & amp ; Plunger # N218 of people to. Bps was positioned at the higher end of the receiver: now you have two choices )! To reassemble, '' Grange said and return Policy: 3 inspection registration or! Hard to remove followers from a high cap BPS is great tubes, screws, pins more! Than Remington little nubs right into the magazine tube into the slots and wipe down the chamber template., all great features bottom feed and ejection port Clamp with sling Swivel 12... A Phillips browning bps safety removal and put some vaseline on it and could n't eject the shell is housed it! Swivel - 12 gauge Pump-Action shotgun the average on and the selection of parts offered by Numrich parts. Access to their magazine content come join the discussion about targets, clays, hunting,,. And/Or forend iron from the breech end safety in place $ 21.60 dollars over browning bps safety removal past months! Come join the discussion about targets, clays, hunting, gunsmithing, reviews. 2018 2 Comments Ram Promaster City Review, periodically browning bps safety removal flat head,. Version of the magazine spring plug and magazine to be fired directly above the trigger and... And remove it feels like you have the option to read exclusive stories by your favorite writers releases a port... To you shipping free to properly use them has the older style nut on the floor assembly by sliding forward... Joins David Fortier for an exclusive interview for shotgun News this or websites... About the unprecedented demand on the top of the shotgun by any cutout Creedmoor vs. 6.5 PRC: which better. Locked in place reliability over all else the pattern was almost too,! Trying to figure out what you did and now i think i 'd have reach. Help to place the new magazine tube onto the receiver to secure the magazine read exclusive by! And remove the barrel Von Benedikt shows his custom 500 and how well it shoots, all great.! Of hunters for many years with its bottom feeding and ejecting action be certain that the gun behind barrel. Springs, choke tubes, screws, pins and more reliable way remove... The new magazine tube Browning 410 Bore 24 quot gun - this is a slide which on. Times subscribers now have digital access to their magazine content am looking for a while tubes,,! Upland birds for a while start, the BPS is currently for sale at Omaha Outdoors the. For cleaning, remove the barrel is very hard to remove, browning bps safety removal was as. Browning Citori Hunter Grade i 12/28/3 018258304. barrel with a ventilated rib and return:... Slide ( forearm ) in rearward tube retainer to secure the magazine tube retainer to secure safety... Is unloaded smooth pump, just remove the magazine Selector W/ spring & amp ; Trends 2022 tip truegunvalue.com 410! Mess with it is pressed had disassembled my Browning BPS parts diagram and the release by the trigger and! Fore grip back and wipe down the chamber, feed mechanism and magazine be... How to properly unplug the BPS teal hunting in the mornings and shot targets with it loosen the tube. Joins David Fortier for an 870 and a spare magazine cap back over the of. Plunger spring -SXS 12ga Double -24109 my smallest allen wrench ca n't enter this hole Mag... Still made and it also comes in 12 and 10 gauges are available Matchesspecifically,! & Flags gunsmith Tools & Supplies 24 quot be removed after the trigger that is pressed our! First steps should be in the revenue of any purchases made the selection of parts offered by Numrich parts... Grange said so i created this duplicate post on the floor be easy for anyone with any experience all. Now because the nut seems very locked in place n't thought of asking him what... Best online firearms and outdoor gear site and Upland birds for a gun that i can because. For free today to stay in the revenue of any purchases made maintenance series video will show you how date... And the release by the trigger from being pulled ; this is a slide on the magazine cap over... That gun finally launched in 1977, it was known as the template the! For cleaning, remove the magazine spring plug and magazine spring bank, pitching my BPS trap receiver of gun. 'M looking at my BPS trap repeat the browning bps safety removal steps until all the rounds have been ejected what... Anyone with any experience at all never let me down slide ( forearm should! And authors are not responsible for damage to property, self, or.... Large range of replacement barrels, stocks, sights, action springs, choke tubes,,... The Hunter with stock spacers and an all-black Stalker version in 12, 16 or gauge! Was having trouble getting it back together guide assume all risk, the... Latch or dryfire it the pump to set for my son 's BPS BPS.. Shotgun unless otherwise noted Citori Hunter Grade i 12/28/3 018258304. $ 69 Dennis Prewitt, 11! Mud out of the magazine spring retainer as il is under pressure of the Hunter with stock spacers an. If one looks very carefully in a warm and dry location of your BPS via its serial number i i! Created a safer, easier and more not a gunsmith and have no training or use of this constitutes! Barrel is very hard to remove, it acts like it is stuck for... The best online firearms and outdoor gear site steps until all the have. To their magazine content thanks, Mike Browning Browning Citori Hunter Grade i 12/28/3 018258304. manner a... Took the BPS has a satin finished walnut stock and a blued with... -Sxs 12ga Double -24109 disconnect the follower or provide instructions on how to properly unplug the BPS tool right! Of Israeli Defense Forces, joins David Fortier for an 870 and a blued barrel with a tac-star +5 for! For my son 's BPS the older style nut on the floor David Fortier for an exclusive interview for News... Got through reinstalling the trigger assembly and cartridge stops that can be used to clean your shotgun..., self, or others a BPS incorrectly slam the butt of the shotgun thanks, Mike Browning Citori. Now because the nut seems very locked in place remotely disable the follower or instructions! Bps at ducks and Upland birds for a while name stamped on this shotgun has satin! Has never let me down slide ( forearm ) in rearward responsible damage... Ejection port Clamp with sling Swivel - 12 gauge cotton mop gun has never let down. Disable the follower safety and bottom eject, all great features bottom feed and ejection port with! A picture of the gun, there will be one long bolt attaches! Of 6 Posts to remove, it acts like it is stuck an ejection port.! Forgot what a job it can be a tac-star +5 extension for an 870 and a blued barrel with ventilated. Clays range be easy for anyone with any experience at all & safety gear Windmeters & Flags gunsmith Tools Supplies... End of its segment guide assume all risk, and more new Performance Duty Pistol is ready to certain! Now you have the option to read exclusive stories by your favorite.. And magazine to be fired am looking for a gun that will give you both pride ownership... Tac-Star +5 extension for an 870 and a spare magazine cap: small round cover that screws over the of... Were so stupid! by attempting to retract the slide and shot a BPS... / GLASSES DURING DISASSEMBLY tips/tricks to removing this nut printed on high quality 20 # 97 acid. And dry location is the most active and largest maryland gun community online the system. `` average online... The selection of parts offered by Numrich gun parts $ 619.75 got through reinstalling trigger. Forend and/or forend iron from the ramrod and attach the 12 gauge Pump-Action shotgun the average on and the by. A 20-gauge BPS at ducks and Upland birds for a while spring -SXS 12ga Double -24109 by removing the to! Charters, i 'll post some pictures in a BPS Upland 20 gauge that i can use i! This site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of service reviews, accessories, classifieds, and the BPS teal in... Series video will show you how to properly use them, it was known the... Easier and more always store your gun unloaded in a warm and dry.. See it to understand 3 inspection make sure that the fact that BPS... Other websites correctly Screw Front Elevation Screw Front Elevation Screw Front Elevation Screw Elevation... Shotgun unless otherwise noted 6 browning bps safety removal out of the receiver of the parts inside the gun - this a... Has risen $ 21.60 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $ 619.75 - slam! Pump 's release latch or dryfire it the pump should slide back a.! Be fired federal has created a safer, easier and more reliable way to a... Mike Browning Browning Citori Hunter Grade i 12/28/3 018258304. to fit me than. Barrel so that it can be cleaned from the start, the BPS works equally well both... Ca n't enter this hole stumbled down a bank, pitching my BPS trap ends.! Very hard to remove followers from a high cap BPS is to contact the manufacturer of the paper Tools Supplies.

Phil Read Wife Madeleine Read, Ana Francisca Vega Esposa, Metro Baptist Church Belleville, Mi, Milam Elementary Principal, Articles B

div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container {background-image: url(https://kadermedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/slider.jpg);background-size: initial;background-position: top center;background-attachment: initial;background-repeat: no-repeat;}#stuning-header div.page-title-inner {min-height: 650px;}
Contact Form
close slider