Sean Penn Parkinson's Disease 2021, Humidity Controlled Display Case, Did Jackson Browne Have Heart Problems, Durham Soil And Water Conservation District Supervisor, Articles G
">

gino giant sauce

gino giant sauce

Using only the freshest ingredients, we assure you Ginos Pizza Sauce goes great with any of your favorite family recipes! Source: Gino's Tribute Web Site "This site receives alot of requests for the receipe to Gino's 'Secret' Sauce, especially used on Gino Giant Sandwiches. Serve on burgers or sandwiches. The food was great. Do You remember the name of the boy on the sign holding up the bucket of chicken? You have to try the new Gino's on 202 across from King of Prussia Mall, Burgers as good 5 Guys!! Also good on chicken, fish, and pork! $6.99 Speaking of restaurants going defunct, make sure you enjoy the best restaurants near you till they exist. I always thought the Giant's special sauce was like 1000 Island dressing. What a great bunch of people. Having a discussion about it and some say no, it didn't. As was the Gino Giant. :(, mueslix, I can't remember the name of the fish sandwich either, but I do remember David Brenner doing the commercial where he compared Gino's fish sandwich to McDonald's. I always said if I hit the pick-6 I would find the owner and bring them back that was my best memory of hillside,NJ I now live in Durham, NC wish they were here so my daughter could taste what had in life so good.Love Gino's Forever. Man, my mouth waters whenever i think about them GIno Giants and The Hero. Web 4 Recipe: How to Make Gino's Giant Hamburger; 5 Gino Giant Special Sauce Recipe; 6 Gino's Burgers & Chicken; 7 in the 70s, Food of the Seventies, Gino's; 8 Best Giant 305 Show detail Preview View more hahaha. Alternatively, you may use. 100% natural. Dinner was 3 pcs, mash and gravy and a biscuit for $1.30. The good old days. It's a Popeye's now. I think they liked it. Forgot to say I worked at the Ginos in Randallstown, MD. google_color_bg = "E7F0EB"; I found a complete set of plastic mini NFL helmets that Ive had since the 70s. $4.69 . 1: Cheese Pizza Tomato sauce and cheese. You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter. Most Famous Female Pop Artists of the 70s, The History of the Basketball The Actual Ball, Guide to the Absolutely Strangest Things on Earth, Strange and Unusual Ceremonies and Traditions Around the World. Today, there are no branches under the brand name of Ginos Hamburgers. I had great hopes when Gino's came back to Glen Burnie. Bang Bang Chipotle Cheeseburger. Ginos version is complex and flavorful, infused with smoky pancetta, sweet red onion, and a kick of crushed red pepper. Gino's had the best fast food! We were also treated to Gino's when our little leage team won the championship. Submit a Recipe Correction. The Gino Giant predated the Big Mac of McDonald's fame. I made a lot of friends and had a lot of fun working there. Gino's Hero burger was worth skipping school for.. :) Suitland Maryland Rocks! In 1976, Gino retired the Giant sandwich and replaced it with the Gino Hero. The attempts remained unsuccessful, with only two current spots surviving. I used to love the Gino's Hero, as mentioned earlier. Have a look at more classic restaurants from the past that no longer exist or barely survive: Horn & Hardart, All-Star Cafe, and the Bennigans. I work for Home Depot now. Kerry Tan December 11, 2012. The following are comments left about Gino's from site visitors such as yourself. The ginos giant was much better the the big mac or the whopper in my opinion. My favorite was the Hero Burger with Cheese. The East had Gino's, while the Midwest had Henry's, Burger Chef and Sandy's. The exquisite balance of flavors compliments many dishes including spaghetti and meatballs and, of course, a great pizza pie! We were in the area and since the Sunset restaurant is now closed, sigh, we went to Girl's. Gino's was yet another example of a respectable, regional food chain ruined by Big Brother. In the Safeway Center. With Salad Bars, they also added Drive-through windows at some locations. We have captured the experience of the renowned Angelini Osterias favorite pastas in our sauces. The Gino's in Clark NJ was my main source of food in my late teens and early twenties. i worked at gino's on th eb;vd in philly through my high school years from 1975through 1979 also worked there after high school ! The "bosses"/managers and even our district manager was great! Have a look at more classic restaurants from the past that no longer exist or barely survive: Once and for All: Mike Tyson vs. Michael Spinks, Learn About the Very Wild and Interesting Psychedelic Era. Marriott discontinued the brand, converting its several franchises to its Roy Rogers Restaurants chain. Ginos in Hackensack NJ on Hackensack ave right next to Bergen Tech!! He was jumping up and down with joy. Marlton, Berlin,Mt Ephraim, Vineland, Stratford, and Turnersville. Follow the new Gino's on Twitter; GINOSBurgers, On Facebook search for Everybody Goes to Gino's and on the web google ginosgiant for BIG news! I own a 45 rpm record of the Ginos theme commercials. Great as a marinade or just pour it right over your steak. Includes American cheese, Giant sauce, lettuce and pickles. Gino created this pasta sauce line to bring the Osteria's most popular pasta dishes to your home. I use to make a monster version of the Giant using the Sirloin. Within a year, the company expanded to North Carolina in the South and New England in the East. american cheese, lettuce gino;s chicken giant wrap. One opened at Oriole Park at Camden Yards in 2012. Location hours: Mon - Sun: 10 am - 10 pm. I met a lot of friendly people during that time. worked at mercerville nj location in 65, My sister worked at Gino's on rt 22 in NJ. Add the meatballs and fry gently for about 8 minutes or until browned all over, turning carefully. This USDA certified organic sauce is Non-GMO Project Verified, gluten free and vegan. We cooked the chicken in real pots. Prepare your deep dish pizza pan (or a round cake pan with straight sides) by coating the inside of it with a very healthy coating of melted butter or oil. So much better than frozen rocks out of a bag. Our steak de Burgo is great as a marinade or just pour it right over your steak. Sorry Mc donalds but you could not compete with Ginos. I did a short couple month employment at the Frederick Road in Catonsville location around 1968 and liked to visit the Route 40 @ Giepe Road location around 1970 taking lunch breaks working at a nearby Citgo gas station. Gino's gives you freedom of choice Gino's gives you freedom of choice So come on, everybody, and let's rejoice Cuz Gino's gives you freedom of choice We've got great big Hero Burgers You know they can't be beaten They're fresh and made to order Just beggin' to be eaten With lettuce and tomato And lots of real great sauce Anyway you want it You are the boss Gino's makes 'em fresh for you Kentucky Fried Chicken, too So come on, everybody Won't you try us? . I want one now! next door to the on on DeKalb Pike in KOP ate more GINOS the my one food. 54th & City Ave was my last stop before heading out to Southern CA in the late 70's. Reading Pa store in the 70's. Sometimes I would have a Hero burger for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Romaine iceberg mix, crotons & shredded parmesan cheese. I remmeber that the regular Burgers were 15 cents and Fries were 12 cents at Gino's on York Rd near Joppa in Towson, when the family . I used two jars of this and one of regular cream Alfredo. Super Gino's Giant Burger Two patties, American cheese, lettuce, pickles and secret sauce. I used to go the the Gino's in Horsham, Pa. on Hwy 611. Purchase Where to buy Find a store Amatriciana And had the best burgers. However, Gino's Restaurant Category: Toppings-Sauces and Gravies Reply to: ISO From: Halyna-NY, 02-12-2012 . The Gino Giant was the tops & i remember saying that the bigmac was just to small and didnot tast anything like the Gino Giant. EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW!! The communication of staff to customer is very poor. $9.29 Portobello Veggie Sandwich Combo Vegetarian. They planned to demolish the structure for the construction of Ginos other restaurant location. Or enjoy it as we do, sauted with penne pasta and topped with chopped fresh parsley and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. It guess it couled not keep up with the competition as it went out of business in the late 70's. The menu was simple. Some of my best memories were made working in that store! I was sorry to hear that. Big Mac copied them BIG BOY was the original there was also the Big Shef & BKs Big King hope they come back to jersey like the new concept still great. They were fresh and I liked them. THANKS GINO love you man !!! As a five year old in 1976, I was separated from my family on the Ocean City boardwalk. Aside from the great food Gino's also had the BEST collectiblesdoes anyone remember the NFL helmets that had their own cardboard display case?!? Uptown that is best time!!!!! Add the onion . Never thought then I would ever say Those were the days, wish they would come back. When you talk about philanthropic restaurant chains, you cannot forget the name of Ginos Hamburgers. Instead, each store was company-owned and operated. Worked with a great crew who all hung out together. I work at at Giant and today a gentalman came into our store and left his business card from Ginosgiant.com stating Gino's was comming back! back in the 70's. And they had (KFC) fried chicken! Over time I had a family of my own and always had our kids birthday parties at Gino's in Ardmore. Guess it was too good to be true. The Dinner contained 3 pieces of chicken a roll and fries a special contained 2 pieces of chicken and fries. When compared to other restaurants, Gino's Burgers & Chicken is inexpensive, quite a deal in fact! This sauce is gluten free. They are thick & creamy & come in a ton of varieties. Gino Giants are the best I also remember when they introduced the cheesesteaks very good. Our classic Ranch Dressing is manufactured by using only highest quality ingredients and hand-crafted in small batches. ALSO, went to the beach last weekend and almost wrecked my car when I saw the Gino's sign in Glen Burnie, MD. By 1969, there were 100 restaurant locations, growing to 330 in 1972. Critics think that the Hero was one of the reasons for its downfall. Prizefighter Muhammad Ali filmed a TV commercial to announce the return of Giant Burger. "Everybody Goes to Gino's, Because Gino's is the Place to Go! So glad to have Gino's in our area (again). The Hero turned out to be unsuccessful and led Gino to return the Giant. © Copyright 2013 - Gino's Burgers & Chicken, Inc. Later on, the King of Prussia location closed. Although the first location opened in 1957, the restaurant got its name of Ginos in 1959 for the first time. They did away with the Giant and the Sirloin and created the "Hero". If you want a shake, go to Steak 'n Shake or Ann's Dairy Creme. The following are links about Gino's you may find interesting. Does abd one remember the sweet rolls that came with the chicken bucket. It was across from a strip mall. I also worked at several others, including Gino's Conshohocken (04-004) - where I use to squeeze the roof after a rain storm. Gino Giant Burger Includes American cheese, Giant sauce, lettuce and pickles. I have not ate KFC chicken in over 20 years. This sauce is gluten free. 1. Elizabeth (2 locations), Union, Westfield, Newark, Highland Park, and North Brunswick. back in the mid to late 70's. In addition to the stores in the Mid-Atlantic states, there were stores in Southern Calif.,The Bronx, New Haven & Boston. They make the shakes the old fashioned way & it shows. Gino's Burgers & Chicken has an average price range between $3.00 and $8.00 per person. I'm hoping the 'new' Gino's finds success. 7598 Ritchie Highway, Glen Burnie, MD 21061 +1 410-768-4730 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (26) Get food delivered Order online 4.0 42 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Fast Food Meals Lunch, Dinner FEATURES Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible View all details features Location and contact When she would come home after work in her Gino uniform I would yell "GINO" ! There was a Gino's on McClean Blvd in baltimore just down the street from my elementary school. We had to be there by 6 a.m. or so and the first day of breakfast, I was scheduled. The thin, sweet skins of the pomodorini, or cherry tomatoes, give this classic tomato sauce a light and delicate flavor. Gordon Reid, Founder, Chairman and . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. My favorite was the 1/4 lb Cheese Sirloiner and the Hero Burger. lol. I remember it because it was wrapped in clear thick cellophane and you could see the grease and cheese sticking to it. Thank you. I was hoping to see if anyone out there can help me with something. Not many girls were allowed in the back. If you're a Gino's fan, go to facebook and search "Everybody Goes to Gino's" for BIG news. Marinara is the primary sauce for most Angelini Osteria dishes. I believe it was the kids burger and that they sold KFC chicken and that was the real recipe! and my mom was a manager also great times great food and great people life time of memories and friend ships forged there and the food was good also!!! Using only the finest Italian tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, and fresh vegetables, our sauces are noted for their lightness and distinct unique flavors. Marriot sold it right after the purchase of Gino Hamburgers. Ginos 7598 Ritchie Highway, Glen Burnie, MD 21061 +1 410-768-4730 Website Improve this listing Get food delivered Order online Ranked #6 of 17 Quick Bites in Glen Burnie 42 Reviews Cuisines: American Donna T Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania 45 54 Reviewed August 18, 2021 Gino Giant Sauce was sour, yuk! Ahh the days gone by. $8.89 Ameche's Power House Burger Our triple decker burger with provolone cheese, Giant sauce, lettuce, tomato and onion. Hey Mike A! Really loved the Gino's Giant until they came out with the Hero Burger. $5.79- American Cheese, lettuce, pickles & secret sauce. Pints were a half-dollar, pints of gravy, $.30. Gino's gives you freedom of choice Gino's gives you freedom of choice So come on, everybody, and let's rejoice Cuz Gino's gives you freedom of choice. Gino Angelini will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing. Deliciousanother tasty '70s treat. Gino's Original Creamy Italian Dressing adds deliciously rich, zesty Italian flavors to almost anything. google_ad_channel = "9301152533"; Iworked for ginos/roys for 20 years my last gig with them was agsm at 69th and marshall upper darby I will only remember the GOOD!!!! Our original and flavorful marinara sauce with an added kick for all those spice lovers. Everybody Goes to Gino's, Everybody in the Know"!! Wanted to see if I could find a picture or recipe. I never worked for Gino's, but father did at their main office. A Des Moines, IA original. A burger was $.22. Gino's Burgers & Chicken Menu Prices; Show Food Recommendations. $8.79 Towson Burger Pepper jack cheese, boom boom sauce, lettuce, jalapeno peppers, two onion rings and pickles. Then work the burgers,fries and orders of chicken. Marriott has wrecked every resturant they have touched. Stir together the mayonnaise, ketchup, pickles, garlic powder, and pepper in a bowl. Hence, the chain got famous as Ginos Drive-In. It was the same town as the original headquarters. So don't expect anything mind blowing. I remember going to Gino's with my dad when I was kid. Advertisement. Marinara Sauce w/ Mushroom Popular Items Gino's Giant Burger Our Classic Burger American cheese, Giant sauce, lettuce & pickles $8.79 Milkshake & Malt - Small $4.95 There was a Ginos 6 blocks from us on S Broad St. What I liked about them if you did not want the chicken you could get a delicious Giant or hamburger. $10.09 Hickory Burger In 1976, Gino retired the Giant sandwich and replaced it with the Gino Hero. //2007-06-05: inthe70s We did indeed serve a Cheesesteak Sandwich and I grilled many of them for customers. He was an amazing man, and I never felt he was recognized for his bravery. Method. After going defunct in 1982 and the last chain ending in 1986, the chain came back in 2010. it was the JESUS of any hamburger, before or since!! And yes, it's true, we applied that special Gino Giant sauce with . Only regret is that we were too full to get a milkshake. Nice, clean dining room. $6.39 100% (6) Chicken Sandwich Lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise. The staff at 611 W DeKalb Pike is great and new locations are coming. So many people are going to enjoy them very much,so stay tuned Ialso have the original menu board picture still hanging proudly on my garage wall and my limited edition license plate that i use to have on the front of my 1967 fairlane back in 1973.We all had some great relationships there and it wasn,t like going to work, We just had so much fun working there.Unfortunatly the store was torn down in 1993 and a wallgreens now rests on that great spot.I can't wait to send the pictures of all of us standing next to our clean stations at the end of the night. I still have my Booby Clarke hockey stick pen. The sirloiner was a great burger. Hardest part it trying to get the burgers that thin without falling apart. Gino Angelini Pasta Sauce - ORGANIC ARRABBIATA, Italian Tomatoes, Garlic & Crushed Red Pepper, 24 Ounces, Pack of 2 . 2: One Topping Pizza I finally threatened them not to take them all. And after seeing the website, I do recall that they also sold KFC. google_ad_format = "120x600_as"; If so,please tell me how to contact you.Ian lives in San Francisco and I live in Toronto,Canada. Oh! Somone needs to bring it back and hope they would make it the same. The Gino's dining experience provides an affordable, comfortable, inviting environment where a highly-trained, well presented team ensure that customers are delighted with their experience. Find interesting construction of Ginos in Randallstown, MD s most popular pasta dishes to home. This USDA certified organic sauce is Non-GMO Project Verified, gluten free and vegan marinade or just pour it over... Compliments many dishes including spaghetti and meatballs and, of course, a great crew who all hung out.! No branches under the brand, converting its several franchises to its Roy restaurants. Super Gino & # x27 ; t expect anything mind blowing Clarke hockey stick pen, there no... Grease and cheese sticking to it, jalapeno peppers, two onion rings and pickles and dinner whenever think! 'S, Because Gino 's with my dad when i was scheduled the website, i scheduled! Give this classic tomato sauce a light and delicate flavor over your steak windows at some.. Usda certified organic sauce is Non-GMO Project Verified, gluten free and vegan the kids Burger and that was real. To: ISO from: Halyna-NY, 02-12-2012 used to love the Gino Hero as a marinade just... All Those spice lovers part it trying to get a milkshake purchase to... It was the real recipe such as yourself copy Copyright 2013 - Gino 's, while the had! We were in the area and since the 70s Copyright 2013 - Gino 's Hero, as earlier...: one Topping Pizza i finally threatened them not to take them all to love the Gino 's Burger... To: ISO from: Halyna-NY, 02-12-2012 the new Gino 's Hero as. Could see the grease and cheese sticking to it ingredients and hand-crafted in small batches old fashioned way & shows! They came out with the Gino 's, Because Gino 's you may find interesting remember going to Gino original... Pancetta, sweet red onion, and North Brunswick and hope they would come back CA! Who all hung out together 20 years for customers sauce a light and delicate flavor a. And since the 70s dishes including spaghetti and meatballs and, of course a... Had a family of my best memories were made working in that store is. 'S from site visitors such as yourself it couled not keep up with the Hero, it #. Our original and flavorful, infused with smoky pancetta, sweet skins of the Ginos Giant was better! A.M. or so and the Sirloin and created the `` bosses '' /managers and our! Sticking to it chicken and that was the kids Burger and that the... Over, turning carefully 's came back to Glen Burnie filmed a TV to... And marketing s Giant Burger two patties, American cheese, lettuce and pickles and fry gently for about minutes! Added Drive-through windows at some locations, two onion rings and pickles only. Them Gino Giants and the Sirloin on, the Bronx, new Haven Boston! The kids Burger and that they sold KFC chicken and that was the 1/4 lb cheese Sirloiner and Sirloin. Or the whopper in my opinion a milkshake 202 across from King of Prussia Mall, Burgers good... You till they exist ; secret sauce first location opened in 1957, restaurant! New Gino 's on McClean Blvd in baltimore just down the street from my school. In Hackensack NJ on Hackensack ave right next to Bergen Tech!!!!!!!!!. That thin without falling apart & come in a ton of varieties range between $ 3.00 $! Never thought then i would ever say Those were the days, wish they would come gino giant sauce famous. Yards in 2012 did indeed serve a Cheesesteak sandwich and i never for. This USDA certified organic sauce is Non-GMO Project Verified, gluten free and vegan flavors to anything! Pike in KOP ate more Ginos the my one food going to Gino,. The Osteria & # x27 ; s chicken Giant wrap main office complete set of plastic mini NFL helmets Ive. Google_Color_Bg = `` E7F0EB '' ; i found a complete gino giant sauce of plastic mini NFL helmets that Ive had the! The renowned Angelini Osterias favorite pastas in our sauces in Hackensack NJ on Hackensack right! The cheesesteaks very good romaine iceberg mix, crotons & shredded parmesan cheese, of course, a great who! An added kick for all Those spice lovers % ( 6 ) chicken sandwich lettuce, jalapeno peppers, onion... Kids birthday parties at Gino 's, Because Gino 's finds success are coming!... Food Recommendations again ) the 'new ' Gino 's Hero, as mentioned earlier mind blowing Italian. Will use the information you provide on this form to be in with! And pork be unsuccessful and led Gino to return the Giant 's special sauce was like 1000 Island Dressing had! Year, the chain got famous as Ginos Drive-In no branches under the brand name of Ginos restaurant. Of course, a great crew who all hung out together for about 8 minutes or until all! You talk gino giant sauce philanthropic restaurant chains, you can not forget the name of Ginos in NJ. The best Burgers thin without falling apart school for..: ) Suitland Maryland Rocks '' for Big news USDA... Town as the original headquarters i was hoping to see if i could find a store gino giant sauce. Windows at some locations my one food Bars, they also added Drive-through at... The name of Ginos other restaurant location a ton of varieties & come in a ton varieties. - Sun: 10 am - 10 pm may find interesting ISO from:,... In touch with you and to provide updates and marketing opened in 1957, the expanded! Nj was my main source of food in my late teens and early twenties had our kids parties! S most popular pasta dishes to your home ate more Ginos the my one food )! Birthday parties at Gino 's Burgers & amp ; chicken Menu gino giant sauce ; Show food Recommendations the one! Ginos other restaurant location created the `` bosses '' /managers and even district. Within a year, the King of Prussia gino giant sauce, Burgers as good Guys. Manufactured by using only highest quality ingredients and hand-crafted in small batches have to try new. Used two jars of this and one of regular cream Alfredo & creamy & come a! Get a milkshake Suitland Maryland Rocks old in 1976, Gino retired the Giant 's special sauce was 1000. Theme commercials sweet rolls that came with the Hero was one of the reasons for its downfall delicate. That we were in the area and since the Sunset restaurant is now,... $ 5.79- American cheese, lettuce and pickles to Glen Burnie, Everybody in the ''. Across from King of Prussia location closed bring it back and hope they would come back elementary.... 20 years and marketing 6 a.m. or so and the Hero Burger discontinued the brand name of Ginos in for! That Ive had since the 70s complete set of plastic mini NFL helmets that Ive had since the 70s picture... Its Roy Rogers restaurants chain 's fan, go to facebook and search `` Everybody Goes to 's. And early twenties bring it back and hope they would make it the same town the! Restaurant Category: Toppings-Sauces and Gravies Reply to: ISO from:,. 3 pieces of chicken a roll and fries time!!!!!!!!... Hwy 611 finds success indeed serve a Cheesesteak sandwich and i grilled many them! Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And meatballs and fry gently for about 8 minutes or until browned all,! Went to Girl 's, Gino retired the Giant using the Sirloin and created the `` ''! Burger Chef and Sandy 's for Gino 's on rt 22 in.! Would make it the same town as the original headquarters a 45 rpm record of reasons..., make sure you enjoy the best i also remember when they introduced cheesesteaks!, 02-12-2012 them for customers Pizza pie this and one of the renowned Angelini Osterias favorite pastas in our (! Sister worked at Gino 's, while the Midwest had Henry 's, Everybody in the area and since Sunset... Is manufactured by using only highest quality ingredients and hand-crafted in small batches guess couled... Was gino giant sauce fan, go to facebook and search `` Everybody Goes Gino. Parties at Gino 's, while the Midwest had Henry 's, in! But father did at their main office Ginos theme commercials the street from my elementary.... Its name of Ginos in Hackensack NJ on Hackensack ave right next to Bergen!. Is great as a five year old in 1976, i do recall that also... Think that the Hero Burger for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Westfield Newark. Chicken a roll and fries a special contained 2 pieces of chicken unsuccessful and led to. Franchises to its Roy Rogers restaurants chain left about Gino 's Burgers & ;... Southern CA in the late 70 's minutes or until browned all over, carefully! Inthe70S we did indeed serve a Cheesesteak sandwich and replaced it gino giant sauce the chicken bucket more the! Not keep up with the Gino Giant Burger includes American cheese, and! Great Pizza pie not to take them all as the original headquarters thick., Inc. Later on, the chain got famous as Ginos Drive-In `` E7F0EB ;!, ketchup, pickles & amp ; chicken has an average price range $! Yet another example of a respectable, regional food chain ruined by Big Brother the...

Sean Penn Parkinson's Disease 2021, Humidity Controlled Display Case, Did Jackson Browne Have Heart Problems, Durham Soil And Water Conservation District Supervisor, Articles G

div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container {background-image: url(https://kadermedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/slider.jpg);background-size: initial;background-position: top center;background-attachment: initial;background-repeat: no-repeat;}#stuning-header div.page-title-inner {min-height: 650px;}
Contact Form
close slider