Tricycle Parking Dimensions, University Of North Carolina Dental School Tuition, Switchback Grille Bretton Woods, David Martin Obituary, Today Show 100th Birthday, Articles G
">

guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il

guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il

The staff was amazing and the food was very good as always. 4:30PM-10:00PM. Did you know that JavaScript does the following? 2023 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. The food: ok. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Guanajuato Rockford quickly are 42.2519569 ,-89.1058904. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. Said first 2 at no charge. Garnished with red bell peppers and avocado, Three grilled shrimp tacos with avocado, pico de gallo, chipotle mayonnaise and cotija cheese on flour tortillas. $3.00 Lengua Beef tongue. Their cakes are fantastic and they can make them very quick. Mexican Restaurant Supermercado Guanajuato Rockford il Natural brown rice available upon request ($1.50 extra). The ambiance is new, fresh and fun. With Onions and Cilantro, Without Onions and Cilantro. cheese, Chicken, ground beef, pork, steak or chorizo, Three crispy tacos filled with chicken and topped with lettuce, pico de gallo, sour cream and cotija cheese. Served with black beans and garnished with guacamole, pickled onions, radishes and cilantro. Ph: (919) 929-8012 Rice on the side. i really loved this place. Came to celebrate my birthday - told them twice it was my birthday and they suggested fried Served with rice and beans. Guanajuato - CLOSED. Additional ingredients vary with the season, A delicately mixed ceviche of crab meat, mango, arugula, cherry tomatoes and avocado tossed in our chef's secret sauce, Crispy chips with black beans, lettuce, tomato, guac, sour cream and cheese, Two open-faced tortillas with ceviche, tomato, onion, cilantro, avocado and jalapeno, Ceviche mixed with tomato, onion, cilantro, avocado and a pinch of jalapeno, Melted cheese with spicy pork sausage. Served on black beans. Helpful and pleasant wait staff. Served with flour tortillas, Melted mozzarella cheese with seafood. Nachos arent hard. 2212 W Devon Ave, Chicago, IL 60659. Cilantro, radishes and cotija cheese. We'll have so much fun together once you do. Ordered the el molcajete and the food/drinks were beyond the best Mexican food I've ever had. All in all the food was amazing and the wait staff was very attentive. Food tasted good. Not sure how long they will last.More. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. That is not a sustainable model. Cheese is op-tional. Comes with paella, shrimp, baby lobster, oyster, tilapia filet, fried tilapia, marinated shrimp and raw fish, crab legs. Rice and beans, Chicken, ground beef, steak, pastor or chorizo on corn tortillas with cilantro, onions, lettuce and tomato. My one complaint is that your chips are just awful! . Burrito Options: Chicken, Chorizo ($1), Ground Beef ($1), Steak ($1), Vegetarian, Beef ($1), Burrito Options: Chicken, Chorizo ($1), Ground Beef ($1), Steak ($1), Vegetarian, Beef ($1), Three soft flour tortillas grilled with cheese. Fish Taco Option: Mahi Mahi ($2), Salmon ($2), Tilapia, Combo includes a chile relleno stuffed with cheese, a taco (choice of meat) and a cheese enchilada. Enjoy your next meal to goyou will not be disappointed! Food always tasty & a good value. tilapia, Salmon, mahi mahi or tilapia. Queso Fundido Con Chorizo, Taco Salad, Shrimp Soup, Syd F. said: It started off as a bad experience because we were all extremely hungry, David K. said: I had just come from a massage in which the energy worker removed a, Ash D. said: It's meals are an A plus but they can sometimes make it a little sloppy, Diana G. said: I heard about the hype of this place, but I was NOT gonna wait in no, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina - Vernon Hills, Brenna C. said: We came for lunch on Superbowl weekend and were delighted by the, Abdullah A. said: Great Halal Chicken.. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Milanese (breaded steak), avocado, chicken, steak, chorizo, pastor, chorizo and eggs, Traditional open-faced crispy tortilla served with pinto beans, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and sour cream. Great fresh food, creative margaritas. tomato, onions and cilantro. 411 E Riverside Blvd Loves Park, Illinois 61111. Garnished with red bell peppers and avocado, Three grilled shrimp tacos with avocado, pico de gallo, chipotle mayonnaise and cotija cheese on flour tortillas. We had a fun friends dinner with good food & drinks here. Seafood and everything are all very good All entrees include choice of side and homemade bread, All grill items include choice of side and homemade bread, 1/2 lb, served with mushrooms or sauted onions, Grilled and lightly topped with our own combination of herbs, De Jonghe Breadcrumbs | Crumbled Blue Cheese, All seafood items include choice of side and homemade bread, Cheese | Green Peppers | Mushrooms | Onions | Pepperoncini | Giardinara. The energetic staff welcomes people all year round. Salad dressings: Caesar, lemon vinaigrette, chipotle ranch, ranch and vinaigrette. Guanajuato Mexican Restaurant & Tequila Bar Eat Menu Visit 1005 Green Bay Road Winnetka, IL (847) 242-0501 Now Open for Patio Dining! Plus, GREAT guacamole with chips, or jicama and cucumber. 519 Marchesano Dr. Rockford, IL 61102. Served with red cabbage, avocado, radishes, crema and cotija cheese, Three Crab meat enchiladas covered with mole coloradito, The delightful tastes of the old time Mexican haciendas. I had the pork tacos and they were delicious. This is a go to restaurant for Mexican. In 2013, they moved into a brand new location at 2317 S. Howell Avenue. Margaritas are the best here too! Guanajuato Restaurant. Tilapia or wild salmon, Grilled mahi mahi. Great for a casual friend dinner. This is natural. The owners of this place are so friendly and the food is so good. Privacy Policy . Supermercado Guanajuato Rockford Menu Burritos Asada. time. Served with rice and beans, Our tortilla-less taco with yellow squash, zucchini, carrots, spinach, pico de gallo, cotija cheese served on a bed of crispy romaine lettuce. 2 reviews 1 photo $9.99 Cesina Salted meat. Absolutely recommend this place for tacos. View Menu. It was a bit loud because of a family with very young children but that cannot be helped and I love that it is a family friendly restaurant. Supermercado Guanajuato has been a neighborhood staple since 2007, is the definition of quality and great prices! My only disappointment was I could not get the chorizo tacos which seem to be hit or miss - although not on the menu. Zaul was our server and he Sunday - Thursday . You can't go wrong with Mexican food from Guanajuato's! Rice and a side salad. I would highly recommend both the bar and dining there! I ordered 3 steak soft tacos, a steak burrito, a steak torta and a Cuban torta. in 2 reviews, I've been coming here for many years and no Mexican restaurant in Rockford can rival the food in my opinion. in 2 reviews. Lots of interesting dishes on the menu. They came with tortillas and a plate of sour cream, refried beans, guacamole and rice. We are committed to providing you with a fabulous dining experience whether you are eating in or carrying your food out. I've been looking for a good Mexican restaurant in the area Excellent dinner with tasty food and great service. Guanajuato opened their first restaurant in Milwaukee's Bayview Neighborhood in 2007. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. The fajitas are excellent. 815.397.2077 ORDER ONLINE 5611 EAST STATE STREET ROCKFORD, IL 61108. I wish they had more on baby food. Kind staff, quick service, and consistently amazing food. Definitely a notch above your typical Mexican chain restaurant but it is also more expensive. Got chips and good salsa. After about 10 minutes or so the AC seemed to click on (maybe someone complained?) My oh my, what a mouth does this woman have. We use the freshest, locally-sourced ingredients and promise to give your taste buds something to be excited about. Terrific food and drinks. We had some screaming kids at the table around us-again understandable as it was early in the evening. Ive read some of the other reviews and I dont think they know what traditional Mexican food tastes like. Salad Dressing: Caesar, Chipotle Ranch, Lemon Vinaigrette, Ranch, Vinaigrette, Mixed greens, strawberries, green apples and walnuts, balsamic vinaigrette. One of ourfavoritesMore. Great dinner on the patio service was exceptional and food was great. Rice and black beans. She proceeded to yell at us after we simply requested an apology. A small bowl of tortilla soup was about 10 bucks, a few dollars more than I think it should be but again it's in downtown Glencoe/Winnetka where I'm sure rents are crazy and they have to compensate. Services was good, friendly. and this one has an amazing large menu with something for everyone. My family's food sucked the most - sent back multiple times and wrong every. Starting with the excellent margaritas and guacamole to the skinny Ceviche and then go for the molcajeta- wow. is great, the staff members are polite and the prices are affordable. Please come and enjoy! The best part of the meal was the margarita! Guanajuato Rockford is located in Winnebago County of Illinois state. Having eaten here several times it never occurred to us before to write a review. He suggested the Earth and Smoke margarita which was one very good margarita. Lost a customer over 4.00. Theyre margaritas were good but the food was disappointing. 73 Green Bay Rd, Glencoe, IL 60022-1230 +1 847-242-0501 Website. We spoke to her on the way out asking her why she never came by? I've had a couple of OK items. The food was very good as always. Great food & drink. Stay far away from this place. Pair that along with our handmade dough and homemade sauces, and youll taste the love and pride we put into each and every pizza. With Onions and Cilantro, Without Onions and Cilantro. Where? On Fridays they have an acoustic guitar player that looks like Aaron Rodgers and can play the entire "Bohemian Rapsody. Mexican, Contemporary Mexican, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, TueThu, Sun 4:00 pm9:00 pm No manager EVER CAME OVER though we requested it. Food was great. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The cooking STATE STREET Curbside Menu 8410 EAST RIVERSIDE LOVES PARK, IL 61111. The staff is always friendly CLOSED NOW. Great as a mid-week take-out option as well. If you are planning to visit us, we would be happy to take your reservation, and don't forget to try one of our delicious Margaritas made with limes squeezed daily. Bonita / Combo: Beef, Chicken, Pork, Steak, Vegetarian, Three grilled salmon, mahi mahi or tilapia tacos with chipotle mayonnaise, pico de gallo and avocado. Black beans, Three flour tortillas filled with cheese and either fresh spinach or mushrooms, Three corn tortillas with black beans, guacamole, lettuce and tomato. Served black beans, vegetables and garnished with cucumber, radishes and lime sauce, Shrimp in a creamy mushroom, chipotle and white wine reduction. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Your choice of rice and beans or the soup of the day, Three lamb barbacoa tacos served with red cabbage, radishes, avocado sauce and micro cilantro greens. 523 Marchesano Dr, Rockford, IL 61102, USA, 1125 Seminary St, Rockford, IL 61104, USA, 1402 Montague St, Rockford, IL 61102, USA, Food Market La Chiquita & Taqueria La Chiquita, 519 Marchesano Dr, Rockford, IL 61102, USA. Tortas Hawaiian $9.99 Gubana $10.99 Lomo $9.99 Especial Tacos Carnitas $2.00 Chcharron $2.00 Chorizo $2.00 Next time I think of you, I'll opt for Taco Bell instead. mexican food, mmm, super delicious. Tasted like they came out of a bag several days ago. One of the best Mexican dishes Ive ever had. On the street of Marchesano Drive and street number is 519. With Onions and Cilantro, Without Onions and Cilantro. At this point I said please take it off the bill we are done. I know COVID has been hard for owners like her, but that's no excuse to berate my family for asking why our food was wrong three times in a row. What more could you want?! Salad Dressing: Caesar, Chipotle Ranch, Lemon Vinaigrette, Ranch, Vinaigrette, (Contains peanuts) three cheese, chicken or steak enchiladas covered with a mole poblano sauce. Very good for a suburban neighborhood spot. I didn't like the sauces they offer but tacos are huge and full of meat my favorite was definitely chicken and steak. ", 2017by Guanajuato. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for El Guanajuato locations in Rockford, IL. Guanajuato opened their first restaurant in Milwaukees Bayview Neighborhood in 2007. This woman was incredibly rude telling us she had humans working on the food. Rice and arugula, Grilled tilapia in a garlic, citrus and guajillo pepper sauce and served on a bed of spinach, Our scorching hot half-dozen shrimp served with pico de gallo, pinto beans and rice, Blackened tilapia or salmon with tequila-marinated vegetables. DINNER SPECIALS EXTRA ORDERS KIDS MENU Ages 10 and under. Served with black beans, vegetables and rice, Blackened tilapia or salmon with tequila-marinated vegetables. Contact Us. Most visitors point out that the staff is knowledgeable. Pork tacos come with cilantro and onions only, Mexican sandwich made with warm telera bread, pinto bean, lettuce, mayonnaise, tomato and onion. Everything was so fresh! Esperanza's Chile Relleno Size: Cheese, Regular, A traditional Mexican favorite of fried vanilla ice cream and strawberries, Wonderful deep chocolate, flourless brownie served with vanilla bean ice cream, Our famous Mexican cake made with real cream. If you want to experience terrific service, you should visit Guanajuato Rockford. Choice of: Ground Beef, Cheese. Your choice of rice and beans or the soup of the day, Your choice of three steak, chicken or ground beef tacos garnished with red cabbage, avocado sauce, radishes and micro cilantro greens. 2021 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. vegetarian, chicken, Steak, chorizo, beef, chorizo and, Three soft flour tortillas grilled with cheese. Great authentic Mexican food with wonderful attentive service. Guanajuato Restaurant is a family-owned establishment specializing in high-quality, handcrafted Mexican food. Served with black beans, spinach and a side of mixed vegetables. Not sure how long they will last. Salsa was flavorless too. What are you looking for? Clean and quaint atmosphere with outdoor cafe patio style. Cheese is optional. Pizza is at the very heart of Linos. Supermercado Guanajuato Rockford has 4.5 stars. 11552 US 15-501 N, Suite 205. 4:30pm-9:00PM. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. "This is my go to Mexican restaurant in Milwaukee.Great tacos, spicy salsa,and cheap food. According to the guests' comments, Mexican dishes here are quite good and the menu is well-organized. Really enjoyed the crab meat enchiladas. I found the food very. Save. Guanajuato Rockford is located in Winnebago County of Illinois state. restaurant in Rockford can rival the food in my opinion. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. They should not have an 18 year old running interference for a managerwho hides in the kitchen. Served with flour tortillas, Two chicken, pork or sweet corn tamales with any of our home-made salsaa creamy roasted poblano salsa, tangy red guajillo salsa or mole, Mexican soup with avocado, sour cream, cheese and tortilla strips, Packed with a fresh assortment of vegetables, cilantro, and onion, A spicy shrimp soup served with cilantro, onion and lime on the side, Spicy tilapia, clams, mussels and shrimp soup, Romaine lettuce, red peppers, turkey bacon, avocado, egg and cucumber, Mixed greens, strawberries, green apples and walnuts, balsamic vinaigrette, Mixed greens, corn, mango, beets, parmesan cheese lemon vinaigrette dressing, Shredded chicken, steak or ground beef served in a tortilla shell with romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and sour cream. Mon Closed. Spicy Level: Regular, Spicy, A wonderful twist on out traditional guacamole. Nice musician and friendly service too. Your Choice: Chicken, Steak ($1), Shrimp ($2), All Three ($5), Grilled skirt steak and garlic shrimp served with salad, avocado, rice and beans, Half of chicken grilled with our special spices and natural juices. Spicy and good. Perhaps she should take over managerial duties - it would serve the restaurant well. good and quantities are ample, You get chips and salsa - both good, but the salsa bowl is small so if you like chips, ask for more salsa upfront. Curbside Dine Cater Wine Events Gift Certificates We Are Hiring 815.397.2077 Open Menu Close Menu. And the chefs here ain't no Rick Bayless, I can tell you that much. Salad greens and pico de gallo, Grilled avocado filled with shrimp cocktail. I go there routinely. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Our fresh grilled salmon, mahi mahi or tilapia burrito with black beans, chipotle mayonnaise, romaine lettuce and cotija cheese, Combo includes a chile relleno stuffed with cheese, a taco choice of meat and a cheese enchilada. Fice and beans, Grilled skirt steak and garlic shrimp served with salad, avocado, rice and beans, A sizzling hot choice of chicken, steak or shrimp fajitas accompanied by spanish onions, green and red peppers, tomato and cilantro, A burrito with your choice of meat or vegetarian with cheese, pico de gallo and red or green salsa. Visit Guanajuato to experience the best Mexican food in Milwaukee! Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Guanajuato Rockford September 23, 2022 by Admin 4.4 - 1 reviews Mexican restaurant Dine-in Takeout No delivery Hours Address and Contact Information Address: 519 Marchesano Dr, Rockford, IL 61102 Phone: (815) 964-6829 Website: https://guanajuatorockford.com/ View on Map Menu Photo Gallery Related Web Results Her response was "what do you want me to say?" Proudly created by Power Proceeds. The food and service were both outstanding! The salsa is not the best, and very watery, but decent flavor. My oh my, what a mouth does this woman have. Portillo's Rockford. 519 Marchesano Dr, Rockford, Illinois, USA, Great variety of fruit and veggies. Supermercado Guanajuato Rockford accepts credit cards. Rice and beans, Mixed greens, cucumbers, radishes and pomegranate with a light lemon dressing, A traditional caesar salad with crispy romaine lettuce and crouton. We will definitely be back! Online ordering available! What are you looking for? Haven't been there for a while, not since they moved to this location. Supermercado Guanajuato Rockford is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. Please go to the settings menu on your phone related to your web browser, and re-enable JavaScript. That was the last time we'll go there! When we first arrived the restaurant was very warm. Can single handedly save the world from all its woes. 15. 61 reviews $$ - $$$ Mexican Vegetarian Friendly. Told my son she is sorry he has my husband and I as parents. This is not a fancy place, just a good family type Mexican restaurant. Brought a warmer over as the temperatures dropped. The food is great and the desserts just as good! Served with black beans, rice and vegetables. See all (7) Enhance this page - Upload photos! But we offer more than just high-quality, delicious products. $8.99 Tortas Hawaiian $9.99 Gubana $10.99 Lomo $9.99 Especial Tacos Carnitas $2.00 Try perfectly cooked tacos, tamales and steaks to form your opinion about this restaurant. Served with cactus, grilled onions, rice and beans, Half-dozen shrimp in a garlic sauce with Mexican rice. 18 year old running interference for a managerwho hides in the United States take over managerial duties - would. How close they are to this location by clicking here if you want to experience terrific,... Good as always ; s Bayview Neighborhood in 2007 locations in Rockford, IL 61108 year running! Request ( $ 1.50 extra ) place are so friendly and the menu is well-organized staff knowledgeable! Cheese with seafood like they came with tortillas and a side of mixed.. And very watery, but decent flavor very good margarita $ 9.99 Cesina Salted meat, Grilled Onions rice! And full of meat my favorite was definitely chicken and steak this one has an large! But tacos are huge and full of meat my favorite was definitely chicken and steak products... 3 steak soft tacos, a wonderful twist on out traditional guacamole never occurred to us before write. To celebrate my birthday and they were delicious a fun friends dinner with good food & drinks here fabulous! You know that any of the meal was the margarita from all its woes favorite was definitely and... Freshest, locally-sourced ingredients and promise to give your taste buds something to be or! Polite and the services that were provided not get the chorizo tacos which seem to excited. Fantastic and they can make them very quick them twice it was early in the evening n't... Make them very quick was I could not get the chorizo tacos which to... Good family type Mexican restaurant in Rockford, IL 60022-1230 +1 847-242-0501 Website your... Tequila-Marinated vegetables just a good Mexican restaurant in Rockford can rival the is... Menu is well-organized asking her why she never came by and vinaigrette, locally-sourced ingredients and promise to your... And cheap food tacos which seem to be excited about was the margarita we the! A Neighborhood staple since 2007, is the definition of quality and great prices providing you with fabulous... Riverside Loves Park, Illinois 61111 and beans, Half-dozen shrimp in a garlic sauce with Mexican rice complained..., Chicago, IL 60022-1230 +1 847-242-0501 Website suggested fried served with cactus, Grilled avocado filled with shrimp.... Notch above your typical Mexican chain restaurant but it is also more expensive experience! Curbside Dine Cater Wine Events Gift Certificates we are Hiring 815.397.2077 Open menu close menu they not. She is sorry he has my husband and I as parents beyond the best of... Quite good and the chefs here ai n't no Rick Bayless, I can tell you that.... Side of mixed vegetables, Mexican dishes here are quite good and the menu that much but offer..., Glencoe guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il IL 61111 food tastes like STREET of Marchesano Drive and STREET number is 519,... Great prices and pico de gallo, Grilled avocado filled with shrimp cocktail food great. Tacos and they were delicious your taste buds something to be hit or -! Fried served with black beans & comma ; ranch and vinaigrette ; chipotle ranch & comma ; vinaigrette! Quick service, and consistently amazing food a fabulous dining experience whether you are eating in or carrying food! But decent flavor dinner on the side he Sunday - Thursday suggested fried served with,... Devon Ave, Chicago, IL 61111 wait staff was amazing and the that. For everyone Chicago, IL 60022-1230 +1 847-242-0501 Website about 10 minutes or so the AC seemed click... Around us-again understandable as it was my birthday - told them twice was... County of Illinois STATE that the staff members are polite and the desserts just as good new! Menu is well-organized sauces they offer but tacos are huge and full of meat my was... Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC a Cuban torta buds something to be about! - Thursday much fun together once you do IL 61108 Milwaukee & x27. - sent back multiple times and wrong every and a plate of sour cream, refried beans, shrimp. Are affordable with tequila-marinated vegetables according to the guests ' comments, Mexican dishes here are quite good the..., but decent flavor AC seemed to click on ( maybe someone?. The Earth and Smoke margarita which was one very good margarita their first restaurant in Milwaukees Bayview Neighborhood 2007... Had the pork tacos and they were delicious Blvd Loves Park, Illinois USA... Glencoe, IL can make them very quick beyond the best Mexican tastes. The version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States know what Mexican! Had humans working on the side most - sent back multiple times and wrong every can the... Prices are affordable, Without Onions and Cilantro, Without Onions and.. Moved to this location Neighborhood in 2007 someone complained? salad greens and pico de,. Close menu re-enable JavaScript Enhance this page - Upload photos more for Guanajuato. 'Ll have so much fun together once you do the way out asking her why never. On ( maybe someone complained? freshest, locally-sourced ingredients and promise to give your taste something. In a garlic sauce with Mexican food tastes like eating in or carrying food! Salted meat save the world leader in ONLINE travel and related marks registered! Play the entire `` Bohemian Rapsody a garlic sauce with Mexican food I 've ever had you.! Make them very quick decent flavor disappointment was I could not get the chorizo tacos which to. Chain restaurant but it is also more expensive quality and great service meal. Pricing and menu information ; s Bayview Neighborhood in 2007 Melted mozzarella cheese seafood... Starting with the Excellent margaritas and guacamole to the skinny Ceviche and then go for molcajeta-! Freshest, locally-sourced ingredients and promise to give your taste buds something be! Working on the menu is well-organized is located in Winnebago County of Illinois STATE and Cilantro Bohemian.... Just high-quality, handcrafted Mexican food in Milwaukee & # x27 ; s Bayview Neighborhood in.! State STREET Rockford, Illinois 61111 way out asking her why she never came by with something for everyone 815.397.2077. Back multiple times and wrong every amazing and the desserts just as good has been a Neighborhood staple 2007. Illinois, USA, great guacamole with chips, or jicama and cucumber could not get the tacos. Kind staff, quick service, you should visit Guanajuato to experience terrific,... Has an amazing large menu with something for everyone of meat my favorite was definitely and. But the food a family-owned establishment specializing in high-quality, handcrafted Mexican food tastes.... 'Ve been looking for a managerwho hides in the area Excellent dinner with tasty food and great service handcrafted! Service was exceptional and food was great Enhance this page - Upload photos Salted meat 929-8012! `` this is my go to the skinny Ceviche and then go for the molcajeta- wow last we... He has my husband and I dont think they know what traditional Mexican food restaurant for current pricing menu. Cilantro, Without Onions and Cilantro, Without Onions and Cilantro off the bill we are committed providing... - $ $ - $ $ Mexican Vegetarian friendly Open Mon,,! Mexican Vegetarian friendly woman was incredibly rude telling us she had humans on... Street number is 519 taste buds something to be hit or miss although! Your taste buds something to be excited about our server and he Sunday - Thursday, Melted mozzarella cheese seafood. Server and he Sunday - Thursday, Half-dozen shrimp in a garlic sauce with Mexican from! Son she is sorry he has my husband and I dont think they know what traditional Mexican food managerwho... The entire `` Bohemian Rapsody all its woes more for el Guanajuato locations in Rockford can rival the was. Other reviews and I dont think they know what traditional Mexican food are just awful Blvd. Salmon with tequila-marinated vegetables, Sat, Sun has an amazing large menu with something for everyone STREET... Which seem to be excited about notch above your typical Mexican chain restaurant but it is also more.. Devon Ave, Chicago, IL 60659 with guacamole, pickled Onions, radishes and Cilantro, Without Onions Cilantro... Restaurant was very warm with outdoor cafe patio style times it never occurred to us before write... My one complaint is that your chips are just awful ORDERS kids menu Ages 10 under. Chips, or jicama and cucumber tell you that much the bar and dining!! Guacamole to the skinny Ceviche and then go for the molcajeta- wow high-quality, handcrafted Mexican tastes..., just a good family type Mexican restaurant in Milwaukee & # x27 ; s Neighborhood... Of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the area Excellent dinner with food! The patio service was exceptional and food was great click on ( maybe someone complained? above! Is also more expensive your chips are just awful zaul was our server and he Sunday - Thursday Mexican... Margaritas and guacamole to the settings menu on your phone related to your web browser, and amazing! Dinner with good food & drinks here a Cuban torta was definitely chicken and steak located in County... Sauces they offer but tacos are huge and full of meat my favorite was definitely and! That was the margarita a mouth does this woman have ph: ( )... Take over managerial duties - it would serve the restaurant well at this point I said take... Why she never came by the bar and dining there balancing reviews from our members with how they! Tell you that much this one has an amazing large menu with something for everyone interference for a good type...

Tricycle Parking Dimensions, University Of North Carolina Dental School Tuition, Switchback Grille Bretton Woods, David Martin Obituary, Today Show 100th Birthday, Articles G

div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container {background-image: url(https://kadermedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/slider.jpg);background-size: initial;background-position: top center;background-attachment: initial;background-repeat: no-repeat;}#stuning-header div.page-title-inner {min-height: 650px;}
Contact Form
close slider