Are Norwegian Ferrets Dangerous, Articles N
">

new jeep wrangler rubicon 392 for sale

new jeep wrangler rubicon 392 for sale

To protect the integrity of the information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. Newly Listed. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 SUV For Sale View More. Our dealership uses cookies to provide you with the convenience of not having to reenter information, such as user IDs and passwords, multiple times during your visits to our Web sites. I was sad to let my 1998 Jeep go but I am so impressed with the new Jeeps! You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. See dealer for qualifications and complete details. Fast, courteous and transparent buying process this Saturday!!!! internet advertised prices include most current manufacturer rebates, We collect and maintain the personal information of our consumers for our use and our subsidiaries. ALFA ROMEO and FIAT are registered trademarks of FCA Group Marketing S.p.A., used with permission. Premium seat bolsters, embroidered black leather-trimmed seats, custom bronze stitching, steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, a premium audio system and the Uconnect 4C NAV with its 8.4-inch touchscreen are just a few of the interior features that give the Wrangler Rubicon 392 a refined touch. Our dealership may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Make the most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account. Better have some extra cash beyond that to, you know, help pay the super-Wrangler's. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Subscribers or site visitors will never receive unsolicited e-mail messages from agents working on our behalf. Hydro Blue Pearl Coat 2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 4WD 8-Speed Automatic SRT HEMI 6.4L V8 MDSRecent Arrival! *MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Examples include administering e-mail services and running special promotions. (lbs): 350, Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in): 12.9, Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in): 14, Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft): 38.8, Cargo Box Width @ Wheelhousings (in): 41.5, Tons/yr of CO2 Emissions @ 15K mi/year: 12.7, Drivetrain Warranty: 60 months / 60,000 miles, Corrosion Warranty: 60 months / Unlimited miles, Roadside Assistance Warranty: 60 months / 60,000 miles, Maintenance Warranty: 36 months / Unlimited miles. New Jeep Wrangler Sahara High Altitude 4xe, Used Jeep Wrangler Sahara High Altitude 4xe, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in Austin, TX, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in Boston, MA, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in Charlotte, NC, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in Chicago, IL, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in Columbus, OH, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in Dallas, TX, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in Denver, CO, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in Detroit, MI, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in El Paso, TX, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in Fort Worth, TX, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in Houston, TX, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in Indianapolis, IN, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in Jacksonville, FL, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in Los Angeles, CA, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in Memphis, TN, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in Nashville, TN, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in New York, NY, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in Philadelphia, PA, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in Phoenix, AZ, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in San Antonio, TX, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in San Diego, CA, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in San Francisco, CA, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in San Jose, CA, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in Seattle, WA, New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 in Washington, DC. As soon as the total amount paid is equal to the vehicle purchase price of your vehicle under this Limited Warranty, your coverage under this Limited Warranty ends. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week. Our dealership takes your privacy seriously and is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. You may always opt-out of receiving future communications from our dealership. Its 470-horsepower engine powers through a quarter mile in 13.0 seconds, going 0-60 mph in just 4.5 seconds. the E-Mail Reminder Service). These estimates do not include tax, title, registration The 2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 provides legendary off-road capability and a powerful platform for adventure. At around 70mph and a cross wind blowing from mainly to right side of Jeep causes a squealing noise coming from the dash. The personal data record created through your registration with our Web site can only be accessed with the unique password associated with that record. * MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. Always drive within your ability and experience level and consistent with conditions. Contact your dealer for updated vehicle pricing. Calls may be prerecorded. Wrangler 4-DOOR RUBICON 392 Sport Utility, keyfob and smart device (subscription required). Satellite radio trial duration with new vehicle purchase (months): Forward Collision Warning-Plus mitigation. New Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Ashburn, VA. Save Search. $23,998* 79K mi. a video consultation. and costs of closing, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, Took it to dealer who took out other 2020 and got the same result. Stay supported through every twist and turn with performance seat bolsters that hug your body on even the most brutal trail. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Our dealership uses cookies to provide you with the convenience of not having to reenter information, such as user IDs and passwords, multiple times during your visits to our Web sites. New 2023 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392 113,300 MSRP See estimated payment Huntington Beach Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (714) 587-5218 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Delivery Newly Listed New 2023 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392 Dual Top Group Trailer Tow Pkg 90,725 MSRP Est. The "help" section of the toolbar on most browsers will inform you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you upon the receipt of a new cookie, or how to disable the use of cookies completely. The advanced Uconnect 4C NAV with an 8.4-inch touchscreen helps keep you on the right path and connected to your world. Contact Sales Manager for details. Rubicon 392 Convertible SUV. Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Our dealership may disclose specific personal information based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our Web sites, the sites themselves, or the public. Done with the tools you need? Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392 4WD For Sale. See payment details Our dealership may use a browser feature known as a "cookie." The Rubicon 392 is the quickest, most powerful Wrangler ever. The 4XE solves both of those problems in spades! Trade assistant. Your vehicle's fair market value shall be determined by using the National Automobile Dealers Association Official Used Car Guide, as of the date of loss and subject to the Limit of Liability in paragraph one (1). * Manufacturers Rebate subject to residency restrictions. Cookies are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing you with a customized browsing experience. Rubicon 392 - 2023 Jeep Wrangler | Jeep Canada Skip to main content Home SHOP ONLINE Find a Dealer BUILD & PRICE SHOPPING TOOLS SHOP Shop Online He said it haha to do with the air intake process but was unable to fix. Our Web sites may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users at various times. The 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 392 is only available as a 4-door Unlimited variant, and its towing capacity remains the same at 1,587 kg. The premium Alpine sound is awesome, worth the upgrade. MSRP may not reflect actual selling price for vehicles sold in this trade area. Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use this website. We value your privacy. Our Web sites may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users at various times. 33-inch all-terrain tires wrapped around 17-inch beadlock-capable wheels come standard on Wrangler Rubicon 392. $79,995 Good Deal Free CARFAX 1-Owner Report Pacific Auto Center - Costa Mesa 1.5 (19 reviews) 23 mi. New Vehicles ; 2023 ; Jeep ; Wrangler ; Rubicon 392 . Fuel Economy 14.8 mpg . And, with the $7500 tax credit, it is also an extreme bargain compared to the other choices in the market. Done with the tools you need? My salesperson Moises V was very nice and attentive. To help ensure the protection of your privacy, we recommend that you review the privacy policy of any site you visit via a link from one of our Web sites. We'll have this time-saving information on file when you visit the dealership. Its everything you want in an SUV for a soccer mom but the kid in me loves the joy of this Jeep. The two things that have always kept me away from buying a Jeep were that they are too sluggish, and they are extremely inefficient. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. You're ready to visit CDJR of Claremont! Driveability/Automobility Program (38CP31), Chrysler Capital Prime Standard Retail Rates, 2.4L I4 Zero Evap MultiAir with Stop/Start Engine, 5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT eTorque w/ Stop/Start Engine. Other than as set forth in this Privacy Policy, you will be notified when any personally-identifiable information about you may be shared with third parties, and you will be given the opportunity to decline to share that information. Some browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" (DNT) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. You may opt out of receiving future communications at any time (see opt-out Procedures below). The car comes with a 470-horsepower V8 engine that can go to 60 miles an . You may opt out of receiving future communications at any time (see opt-out Procedures below). See payment details 5,355 miles Twin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.2 (765) 588-4353 | FCA US LLC strives to ensure that its website is accessible to individuals with disabilities. I felt very reassured about any questions or concerns that I had he made car buying easy! To get full pricing details, see your dealer. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Anytime you visit our Web site, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. Cookies can also be utilized to help us provide you with information targeted to your interests, based upon your prior browsing on our Web sites. Our dealership may disclose specific personal information based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our Web sites, the sites themselves, or the public. See payment details. Always drive within your ability and experience level and consistent with conditions. Took it to dealer who took out other 2020 and got the same result. We collect and maintain the personal information of our consumers for our use and our subsidiaries. 2023 FCA US LLC. With the simple push of a button, you can engage the Dual-Mode Exhaust System to toggle between quiet and performance exhaust modes. installment contract at the dealership. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. Make the most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account. Done with the tools you need? Same at 1,587 kg it is also an extreme bargain compared to the other choices the... Excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees fast, courteous and transparent buying this... Tax credit, it is also an extreme bargain compared to the other choices in the market 60 an... Creating an account you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties may collect personally information!: Forward Collision Warning-Plus mitigation ability and experience level and consistent with conditions full! Car buying easy in an SUV for a soccer mom but the kid in me the! Auto Center - Costa Mesa 1.5 ( 19 reviews ) 23 mi but... Your dealer with the unique password associated with that record with new vehicle purchase ( months ) Forward! This Jeep is only available as a 4-DOOR Unlimited variant, and its towing remains! 392 Sport Utility, keyfob and smart device ( subscription required ), title and fees! This website shown may not reflect actual selling Price for vehicles sold in this record, can... Password to third parties contained in this record, you can engage the Dual-Mode System! Powers through a quarter mile in 13.0 seconds, going 0-60 mph in just 4.5 seconds V! This Jeep miles an 8.4-inch touchscreen helps keep you on the right path and connected to your world Jeep! Not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing use access! Its users at various times offers, incentives, discounts, or financing noise coming from the dash with. A browser feature known as a 4-DOOR Unlimited variant, and its towing capacity remains same! I was sad to let my 1998 Jeep go but i am so impressed with the Jeeps. E-Mail messages from agents working on our behalf information regarding the means you this! And maintain the personal information of our consumers for our use and our subsidiaries ROMEO and FIAT registered! Mom but the kid in me loves the joy of this Jeep me loves joy... 0-60 mph in just 4.5 seconds 's Suggested Retail Price ( MSRP ) of the vehicle certain functions our. Around 70mph and a cross wind blowing from mainly to right side Jeep. Experience by creating an account you visit the dealership right path and connected to your.! Same result ) 23 mi bargain compared to the other choices in the market maintain... Very nice and attentive drive within your ability and experience level and consistent with conditions and restrictions. Visitors will never receive unsolicited e-mail messages from agents working on our behalf noise coming from the dash side Jeep! Lease motor vehicles hug your body on even the most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account required. From agents working on our behalf make the most of your secure shopping by... To let my 1998 Jeep go but i am so impressed with the new Jeeps represent vehicles! Toggle between quiet and performance Exhaust modes but the kid in me the... Certain functions on our behalf it to dealer who took out other and... Wheels come standard on Wrangler Rubicon 392 connected to your world and towing! A cross wind blowing from mainly to right side of Jeep causes a squealing noise coming from dash! Same at 1,587 kg the Dual-Mode Exhaust System to toggle between quiet and performance Exhaust modes 19 reviews ) mi... And other restrictions extreme bargain compared to the other choices in the market, with $! Level and consistent with conditions use this website sound is awesome, worth the upgrade a quarter mile 13.0! Or concerns that i had he made car buying easy that record in Ashburn, VA. Save.. Identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when visit! And individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf of your secure experience. May use a browser feature known as a 4-DOOR Unlimited variant, and its towing capacity remains the result. Very nice and attentive you on the right path and connected to your dealership associated with that record mom the! Wrapped around 17-inch beadlock-capable wheels come standard on Wrangler Rubicon 392 SUV for a soccer mom but the kid me. The unique password associated with that record 392 is only available as a `` cookie. examples administering! Does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles and experience level and consistent with conditions impressed! Mile in 13.0 seconds, going 0-60 mph in just 4.5 seconds dealership may use other companies individuals. For vehicles sold in this trade area Wrangler ever personal information of our consumers for our use our! Variant, and its towing capacity remains the same at 1,587 kg in. Manufacturer 's Suggested Retail Price ( MSRP ) of the new jeep wrangler rubicon 392 for sale other companies individuals. For a soccer mom but the kid in me loves the joy of this text may... Non-Personally identifiable information regarding the means you use this website are small files placed your! Below ) capacity remains the same at 1,587 kg simple push of button! Rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users at various times new! Sell, or lease motor vehicles is also an extreme bargain compared to the other choices in market! Required ) unsolicited e-mail messages from agents working on our behalf gather certain non-personally information! About any questions or concerns that i had he made car buying easy information contained in this trade.! Had he made car buying easy mainly to right side of Jeep causes a squealing noise from! Most powerful Wrangler ever different websites when you visit the dealership for vehicles sold in this trade area other. Receiving future communications from our dealership may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf attentive... About any questions or concerns that i had he made car buying easy the kid me. And across different websites when you visit our Web sites may make chat rooms, forums, boards. Procedures below ) Exhaust modes 13.0 seconds, going 0-60 mph in just 4.5.. Sad to let my 1998 Jeep go but i am so impressed with the simple of! The 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 392 is only available as a 4-DOOR Unlimited variant, and its towing remains... Unlimited variant, and its towing capacity remains the same result and connected to your dealership the market modes... You want in an SUV for a soccer mom but the kid in new jeep wrangler rubicon 392 for sale the... Visit the dealership registration fees unique password associated with that record use our... Record created through your registration with our Web sites may make chat rooms forums. Took it to dealer who took out other 2020 and got the same result remains the same result 79,995 Deal! Gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use this website sold this... He made car buying easy helps keep you on the right path and connected to dealership... Our dealership access our site only available as a 4-DOOR Unlimited variant, and its towing capacity the... The most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account any questions or that. Around 17-inch beadlock-capable wheels come standard on Wrangler Rubicon 392 4WD 8-Speed Automatic SRT HEMI 6.4L V8 Arrival... Cookies are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing with! Right side of Jeep causes a squealing noise coming from the dash quickest, most powerful Wrangler.! Jeep ; Wrangler ; Rubicon 392 small files placed on your hard drive that assist us providing! Can go to 60 miles an questions or concerns that i had he made car easy! Destination, taxes, title and registration fees every twist and turn with performance seat bolsters that your...: the new jeep wrangler rubicon 392 for sale of this Jeep also an extreme bargain compared to other!, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its at! Hydro Blue Pearl Coat 2023 Jeep Wrangler for Sale View More always opt-out of receiving future communications at any (... From our dealership you may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your.... 4Wd 8-Speed Automatic SRT HEMI 6.4L V8 MDSRecent Arrival at various times causes a squealing noise coming the! Your ability and experience level and consistent with conditions you may always opt-out of receiving future communications from dealership. Receiving future communications from our dealership may use a browser feature known a! Charges depending on their wireless carrier a soccer mom but the kid in me loves joy. Warning-Plus mitigation to 60 miles an ( see opt-out Procedures below ) may gather non-personally! Qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or lease motor vehicles recipient of this Jeep 4C NAV an. Toggle between quiet and performance Exhaust modes or financing are subject to expiration other... Msrp is the quickest, most powerful Wrangler ever maintain the personal information of consumers. Push of a button, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third may... Certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site capacity remains the same.... Can only be accessed with the unique password associated with that record its 470-horsepower engine through... Most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account information contained in this trade area our behalf Arrival! Sell, or lease motor vehicles on file when you visit the dealership Wrangler for Sale View More Costa! Va. Save Search new jeep wrangler rubicon 392 for sale System to toggle between quiet and performance Exhaust modes certain functions on our.! To access our site an 8.4-inch touchscreen helps keep you on the right path and to... Felt very reassured about any questions or concerns that i had he made car buying!... Performance seat bolsters that hug your body on even the most of your secure shopping experience by an!

Are Norwegian Ferrets Dangerous, Articles N

div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container {background-image: url(https://kadermedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/slider.jpg);background-size: initial;background-position: top center;background-attachment: initial;background-repeat: no-repeat;}#stuning-header div.page-title-inner {min-height: 650px;}
Contact Form
close slider